~part three~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR (POV)

I was sitting at my computer with my noodles and water and finally taking in some time to relax and not question weird dreams when Michael came barging through the door of our apartment, I got up and rushed over to him to see if he was okay and noticed he had cuts and bruises all over him, even his clothing was scratched up a bit and there were signs of blood all over him. I was speechless for quite a while before gaining the ability to speak again "Michael what the hell happened to you?!"  I screamed and ran to the sink, grabbing a towel from the cabinet and wetting it under the sink.

"I was riding home on my bike and some lunatic monster ruined my bike! I don't think there's even enough to get it some what looked at either..." He said, leaning against the wall and closing the door with his foot. I could tell he just ran home so the part about his bike was true.. But unbelievable at the same time. I thought monsters were meant to be nice and kind.. Not breaking your bikes for the sake of it.

"Okay that explains you being tired and the bike but what about you?! You didn't try fighting this guy did you? Because if he trashed your bike I don't think it was very smart.." I added and kneeled by him and started cleaning up some of the wounds I could see.. Which were a lot, thankfully though none of them were serious. He told me the rest about what happened and I helped him get into bed after cleaning the rest of his cuts up. And I wasn't in bed too long after him. I had enough of this craziness for one day.

Once I fell asleep I was now in the place I loved more than anything.. My dreams! This time I wasn't on the hill, but instead I was in a field, flowers blooming of all colors on the grass and the trees were growing all around the field, as if making a wall around it so no one else could see in. I sat on the grass and smiled softly to myself. I sat my hand down on the grass and underneath it I could see new flowers growing by my touch. I picked some of them and smelled them, the smell wasn't like any flower I knew of, it smelled like the best things in the world! Fresh cookies, an open free field and some of the best things I could even think of, it made me only smile more and continued sitting there in the silence of my dream which was nice. My day wasn't the best so escaping from reality was somthing I loved more than anything else in this world.

But like my last dream.. This one suddenly took a strange turn, the animals in the woods started falling limp and the flowers all wilted around me, the trees were surrounded by a thick black fog that almost looked endless. Even the sky turned black and dark like before and the dream quickly turned from a happy peaceful place to a complete nightmare! But.. Unlike last time I saw a man in my dream. He was a little bit shorter than me, and I didn't get a good look because of the fog but he looked to be covered in it, the only thing about him I could see around from the thick black fog around him was a glowing teal eye.. Only one eye too. 'The other must have been swallowed by the fog' I thought. I tried walking closer to him to call out for help but the fog kept me from getting close.. I screamed and yelled for help but all he did was give me a bone chilling smirk and a laugh I couldn't forget if I tried. He turned around and left and once he did the ground under me just vanished and I fell into a black void and before I could hit what I thought was the bottom I woke up in a puddle of my own sweat and Michael above me, looking much more worried than I was.

"Holy shit are you okay?! You looked like you were being attacked or somthing..!" He said with panic in his voice, he was trying to stay calm for me but sadly enough he was failing. I nodded and sat up slowly, breathing heavily and still in a state of panic myself.

"I think I'm okay...? The same thing happened last night! I was having a normal dream when.. Suddenly everything changed.." I told him, trying to calm myself down after waking up from such a nightmare. "Only- this time, someone was there." I looked up at him, Michael was clearly interested in my dream so I told him about the man I saw and the face he made after sent a chill down my spine.

"That's the guy that flipped my bike.. And who threw me into the tree..! (Y/N) I don't know why you saw him in your dream but he's bad news! You need to stay away from him at all costs.." He put his hand on my shoulder and sighed, i could tell he was troubled and worried about me. Somtimes I think Michael cares a bit too much about my well being for his own good but there's nothing I can do about it but tell him I'll be fine.

"Michael I'll stay away from him.. I promise. If he has anything to do with these dreams then yeah I want to know why but.. If he's really that dangerous then I don't think I want to know that bad!" I gave him a warm smile and hugged him reassuring him I'll be fine. He accepted the hug and his smile soon returned as well.

"Thank you. If anything happened to you I don't know what I would do with myself!" He laughed and let go of me. I agreed that if somthing happened to Michael I wouldn't know what's to do with myself. He was my best friend for as long as I can remember and losing him is the last thing I'll ever ask for.

Another chapter written and posted~ I think I'm doing pretty good at staying on top of this even if it is just the third part..

AHHH these are hard to end so I'm just gonna leave it like this..!

~Fanta