~Part eighteen~

-----------------

YOUR (POV)

one after another after another people filled out of the portal, first me, then nightmare, then error, then the ones I learned were named, dust, horror, and killer.

"(Y/N) DAMMIT YOU CAN'T JUST GO OUT TO A WAR ZONE AND YELL SHIT LIKE THAT!!" Nightmare yelled at me.

"I DON'T CARE, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN IN THAT WAR!" I snapped back

"WHAT KIND OF SHIT WAS THAT MAN?!" error raged in a glitched voice

"YOU HAD YOUR BROTHER. IN REACH!" dust grabbed nightmare's jacket and got all up in his face which made him real mad. nightmare grabbed dust and threw him through the wall of the base, It made the whole building creak and groan but it stayed up for now.

"DON'T. put your hands on me dust. I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU!"

"oh like you 'didn't' hesitate to kill your brother?!" he and nightmare kept going back and forth but eventually I stopped it and screamed. "DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?!" I yelled at dust who took horror and killer to see who was left at the war, muttering things like 'some king' and 'should have let me fight dream'

He turned to me and I didn't need a sixth sense to know he was pissed at me but at this point the feeling was mutual. "I'm sorry I didn't stay here. But I'm not sorry that I went to go and save your only chance at being happy." I turned and tried to walk off but this time he caught me and I couldn't shake him off.

"I can't just let my brother live. you know that." he struggled to keep any part of his voice calm. "I have people, LOOKING TO ME! TO FINISH THIS!" he failed and pointed to error who was the only one left with us. "my happiness, doesn't matter. not in this war." he let go. "error. go ahead and delete the world. I'm moving on." I turned around to see him and he wouldn't meet my eyes. error nodded and opened his own glitched opening in the air and stepped through, leaving us alone.

Nightmare looked at me one last time. "error will have this world removed in five minutes. if you come with me there will be no more running into a war like that. whats your choice." as mad as I was.. I didn't want to just sit here and die, I didn't want him to just leave!

"I thought you didn't want me going along anymore. because 'I'd run out into danger.' why the sudden second chance?" I tilted my head, trying not to sound scared of him leaving.

"yes or no. make a choice. three minutes."

"yes.." He grabbed my hand and we melted into the ground, and appeared again in a dark castle. the whole place gave off a dark aura. the walls were dark dark gray but didn't look like actual walls, I could see through them as if I could just walk through them, but they were harder than anything I've ever seen in my life. still. the place was classy, it was a lot fancier than I thought but I knew that he was the only was to live here other than guards for a long long time..

"stay here. make yourself at home." he told me and like that he melted into a pile of goop in the floor. I walked around the empty castle. it was really nice. high quality tables and chairs, rugs and even paintings you wouldn't find at even a  mansion! I found the guest room since I didn't know where to stay with how many rooms there were. the bed alone was huge, the size of my apartment building bed room at least! the room was dark gray as the rest of the walls but the bed looked solid. it had a tall pillars holding up a personal roof for the bed, it was black with dark green blankets and pillows decorated with black lace and patterns. the rest of the room was so nice. there was a mirror on a bed-side table and a huge dresser, along with the rooms very own couch, chairs, tv, and closet the size of a small house. and that was just the guest room!

I tried to remember where the room was and went to go explore more, I found the kitchen that had the same, classic mixed with goth design the rest of the castle had. the dining room was in the entry room. giant doors that went up at least three stories and stairs that turned around the side of the room but it was so pretty. I only wished it wasn't only us two living here now.. If he was lonely with himself here I'm not sure one person would make it too much better. Nightmare soon came down the stairs and met up with me again, holding a few bags. one filled with clothes, one with food, and a last one with random things I owned. did he go to my apartment? "come on" he told me bluntly and led me to his room. which you could tell was the kings room, it was HUGE imagine the pent house suit at the nicest hotel in the world, then make it even better, and spread black paint on 90% of everything. that was it. along with the normal beds, couches and rugs that he normally had, the main rooms outer wall was a huge window that looked over the multiverse. I could see all the universes move and change and shift. sometimes one would go out and a new one would take its place.

"how is it- looking over that..?" I asked and looked up at him, he sighed. still angry but I hoped he was calming down.

"I have a magic barrier that gives my castle its own space in the multiverse. Its a beautiful view but it gets old" he turned and dropped the bag on the table, he had one of those in his BED ROOM by the way. "You can put your stuff anywhere really, just don't make a mess. and that's your closet." he led me to a 'closet' which was really a room bigger than the damn guest room I saw earlier.

"You want me staying in here with you?" I looked at him, amazed with the room and- everything here so far.

"Why wouldn't I?" he said like it wasn't even a question and walked into a side room connected to the bed room. it was his office that had a computer, no chair, a desk that stretched along the whole side of the room and there were papers and other important things spread out all over the room.

"I hope I can trust you not to do anything rash again. because I'll be having someone come over to teach you magic." he looked over a few notes as he spoke like he was looking for something. "Ill teach you what I can sometimes but- You know I'm busy." he found the letter he needed and handed it to me. "if anything happens those are my usual universes to go to. one day you'll be able to travel." he paused before letting go. "I can trust you with this right?" he raised a brow above his good eye.

"Yes. of course.. I'm sorry about earlier okay? It won't happen again I swear." I just wished he would get over this already. he gave me the paper.

"You'll really like it here you know. The servants come to whatever room you call them too and once you can travel to universes.. it won't be as lonely when I'm gone either." he held my hands, I could tell he was calmed down but still stressed. I kissed him like I did on our special night and took the rest of the night together to relax. then my training will really start.