~Part twelve~

I sat upright in my bed, looking around the room and out the window, frisk wasn't in their bed anymore and it seemed really bright out. I must have slept in.. I got up and walked out of the room frisk was letting me stay in and I wasn't prepared for the rush and chaos in the house, papyrus was arguing with sans over puns, Undyne was attacking a dog that got inside the house and Toriel was crying over her pies that all got eaten out of by the dog, the ones that weren't eaten from were pushed onto the floor and it looked like hours and hours of time just got ruined, I'd be crying too if I'm being honest.

I remembered what dream said.. 'I'll have someone on their way to your house by the time you wake up, you should hurry, he doesn't like to wait!' I leaned against the hallway wall, trying to think while everything went down, I couldn't find frisk who seemed like the wises person in my life right now.

DING DONG!!

what? no one came to this house, everyone was scared of all the monsters, or that fact that it was always loud, hell even I was scared to come over some days. No one seemed to hear the door bell so I ran to go catch it but what I saw caught me way off guard.. it was ANOTHER skeleton. He was dressed up in baby blue boots, gloves and a scarf to match. along with a gray shirt and a armor plate over it but his face reminded me a lot of sans, along with the other skeletons I've met up until now. only his eyes weren't as tired and sad as sans' were. they were pure and happy. like if sans turned into papyrus for the day."oh god.." I groaned and slammed the door shut in his face, I felt bad but I had it up to here! with short, magical, skeletons showing up all over the place!! I heard the door again but ignored it just stood there, annoyed.

"hey kid, your not gonna get the door?" sans managed to get away from his 'discussion' with papyrus and stood next to me. he only reminded me of dream and nightmare, which only made me frustrated but I knew I couldn't be mad at sans for that, he had nothing to do with all of that stuff. I think so anyway.

"It's just a door-to-door salesman, He doesn't seem to want to give up." I smiled and let out a laugh that seemed to just barely fool sans, he stared at me for what felt like forever before shrugging.

"oh well, Maybe He'll find someone in this neighborhood that'll buy something." he then walked away, I sighed and waited for him to get farther away before sneaking out the backyard door and leaving the house.

I kept running until I saw a taxi and called it over, when I looked back I saw the little blue guy chasing after me, how did he even know where I was? the taxi stopped and asked me where I was going but I climbed into the back seat and yelled "anywhere else but here! And step on it!" he shrugged and did as I asked. he sped away from the little guy who I saw, he stopped and tried waving his arms before we drove too far away for me to see him anymore which I was okay with, I needed time to think and dream sticking a babysitter on me wasn't going to help! after we got to the city I didn't see the little guy anymore and thanked the taxi driver who demanded I pay before getting out, I did and left. I didn't have the money to drive anymore, I had feet I could walk from here. I kept walking for a few minutes and found a cute little cafe that was open so I slid inside walked up to the counter and ordered a coffee and a muffin, sat down after I got them and just took the silence as I got it.

Of course even that didn't last long since the blue guy ran right outside of the shop which almost made me spill my coffee. how did he find me?! who even IS this guy?! I could hear him yelling my name outside and I started to panic, absolute panic entered my body like I was staring at my worse nightmare.. I had to get out of there for some reason, I wasn't scared of this guy, why was I so freaked out? I ran up to the counter again "does this place have a back entrance?!" I blurted out without a second to let the guy breathe

"uh- yeah but its not for customers-"

"I NEED IT!" I slammed a twenty dollar bill in front of him and he changed his mind real quick and led me too it, as I ran down the alley way the feeling of panic, and fear slowly went away and I was left in an alley way, alone, hungry (I didn't get to eat my muffin..) and now confused. why was I so scared back there?

I stepped back and sighed, expecting to lean against the wall but instead hitting a person- I turned around quickly and saw the blue guy...again.. "dear stars (Y/N)!! You had me worried back there! I thought he got to you for a second there! mweh heh heh!" his laugh also reminded me of papyrus but his voice was deeper than you would think coming from someone who looked so young.. it was almost shocking. "we should really get out of here though, Before he catches on right?"

"I really don't know what your talking about, before who catches on?" I asked and he only tilted his little head to the side, confused like I was trying to tell a joke and he didn't get the punchline. "you know what? never mind. lets go. where are you taking me?" he frowned and shook his head.

"I'm not taking you anywhere (Y/N) I'm going WITH you!" he replied and crossed his arms. "Dream told me to make sure you didn't go do anything dangerous and I agree! A weak little human like you shouldn't be getting yourself into trouble!" He laughed again and I wasn't sure if he was insulting me or if he was blind to calling me weak and completely useless if up against a threat.

"fine. but I need a favor first alright?" his eyes sparkled for a moment and he nodded.

"ANYTHING~" he sung and bounced up and down in place

"I need you to walk back to my apartment, and get my stuff."

"I can just teleport us there if you want-"

"NO you need to walk, promise me no magic! Ill wait RIGHT here. I swear." he didn't seem to like the idea but went with it anyway, he was a lot easier to trick than I thought and ran off without so much as getting my address which I was fine with. Now was my only chance to take things into my own hands. I don't care what dream said.. something was calling me to go find nightmare.. I just couldn't put my finger on it.