Revelation

A/n: double update coz why not? Anywayyy this one will be longer so enjooooy.
×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

Leigh's pov

Oh shit it's mah favorite tv shoooow, i'mma get some popcorn.

Leigh was comfortably sitting on her sofa while wearing sweatpants and a large tee.

You stupid bitch, she said while munching on a bowl of popcorn. Then suddenly her door opened like there was a hurricane which made her flinch and now it was raining popcorn.

"Gosh Perrie, know how to knock next time okay? Imma clean this up real quick, for the mean time just seat here" she said while getting up and sweeping the mess.
Sorry, she said while rubbing the back of her neck.
"It's okay pezza, just give me a minute."

Perrie's pov

Leigh was cleaning up the mess she made or should i say the mess that i cause. I was still thinking about things and there is one thing i can't get off my mind

Jade.

So Pez what was it you're trying to tell me? Leigh said while sitting next to me.
"ahm, do you remember what i said about me having troubles figuring out my sexuality?"
Yes pez ofcourse i remember that, i was the first one to know it pez.
"Well i know i told you that when i was a kid i use to have some crushes on girls and when i started growing up i realized that my crush for girls started to become stronger" i said while looking down and fiddling my finger.
Yes so what about it?
" i'd like to tell myself that *that old perrie is gone* Since i went to college i stopped having crush on girls, i guess i was wrong"
Soo it's coming back?
"I guess"
What's so bad about it?
"Well i may have a crush on Ja...hdhken"
Perrie i can't understand you
"isaidimayhaveacrushonjade" i said fastly
Perrie.. just tell me
" *sigh* okay but promise me you won't tell anyone?"
Ofcourse pez you can count on me
" Leigh, i may have a crush on jade"
Then why are you sad? You should be happy because you have a crush on your bestfriend so there is a big amount of chance that you and jade will be together.
"Well the thing is, she has a boyfriend"
oh. That sucks.

Leigh's pov

After hearing this from Perrie all i can do is comfort her.

"C'mere Pez, it'll be alright" i said while pulling her into a friendly hug.Are you sure that you have a crush on her?"
I honestly don't know
"Well you have to figure it out pez"
I will.

Leigh and Perrie chatted for a while then suddenly Perrie's phone buzzed. She look at Leigh who is now also busy with her phone.

Perrie's pov

Jadeypoo ❤

Heyaaa Pezzxzz, iam soooooo hapii

To Jadeypoo ❤

Jade? U drunk? Where are you?

After 5 minutes Jade didn't text back so Perrie decided to visit Jade at her dorm.

"Hey Leigh i gotta go, thank you." I said while standing up
No problemo pez, if you need anything you know you can text me
" i know leigh i know 😊"
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●Jade's pov

You can smell the alcohol in Jade's room, in every corner there are different kinds of alcohol.
Jade only drinks if she's happy or devastated. In her case, she is extremely happy.
Loud music was playing inside her and there was a lot of cups.

Jade was dancing to her loud music when suddenly she heard a knock.

Perrie's pov

Why is it so loud?
*knock knock*

Once the door opened i was met by a drunken jade

"Heyaa pezzzz come dance with me" she said while holding my hand and escorting me to her living room.

She put her arms behind my neck and started dancing like crazy. How can somebody look this cute but at the same time look this hot?

Okay Jade playtime's over, i said while carrying her bridal style then she giggled.
"Oh pezzz, then she rested her head unto my shoulder"

I started to feel some unknown sensation when she did that but i shoved it off. I put her in one of her sofa then i started cleaning up her mess.

"You have been a bad girl Jade"

Once her dorm is cleaned i sat right next to her then we cuddled.

Jade? I said.
"Yes pez?"
Why were you drinking? Did something happened?
Then she giggled, damn it was so cute.
Oh nothing happened pez don't worryy, i was just happy.
"Why were you happy?"
Jed, he's making me happpyyy
Then my mouth was shut.
"Oh good for you"
Pez?
"Hmm?"
Why are you like that?
"Like what?"
I don't know but i feel like you hate him.
"Sigh. Okay Jade i'll tell you, you're my bestfriend and all i want is the best for you, i don't want you getting hurt. I always wanna see you happy, i want seeing you smile. I'm just being protective to you because we've been friends for a long time and i'm used to seeing a happy Jade, i don't know what to do if you're sad or if you.....

My words were cut off when i felt some soft lips unto mine. She kissed me! She freaking kissed me!

Jade... why did you do that?
"Pfft to shut you up haha you were talking way too much pezzz"

Sexiest thing ever. I thought

Your lips are soft, she said

I don't know what was i thinking but i started leaning in, i was surprised because she also leaned in.

When our lips started to touch i could taste the alcohol. Our lips moved in sync, i couldn't believe she started kissing back and her kiss started to become more agressive. She kept on biting my bottom lips and i would be lying if i said that it didn't turned me on.

The kiss became more sexual, she started laying down on her sofa so i was on top of her. I started to cup her left breast then started sucking on her neck which made her moan but then my cock started to twitch that's when i realize this is wrong.
Even though i would like to continue this it would be unfair for her so i back away.

Why did you stawwwp pezz, you kiss better than jeeeeeeeddd. Then she fell asleep.

Shit i muttered. I slowly fixed everything before planting a kiss on Jade's forehead. Bye Jade.

That's when i realized i don't have a crush on her
I am inlove with her.

Annnnnd cut, hope you like this extra long chapter annnd thank youuu