Softened heart

Perrie's pov

I started to feel guilty after walking out that door, i mean she was trying to say sorry maybe i just overreacted.
Seeing her cry shattered my heart into pieces. It has been a long day so i decided to sleep and see what tomorrow may bring.

It's a boring saturday morning, surprisingly i woke up early. I'mma text mah friends

To: Zaynie ❤, Afro 🙆 , Jesminda 😘

Heya bitches! I'm bored wanna come over?

I took a quick bath and I had the time to think.
Jade Thirlwall. That name. How i miss her so much, then suddenly a single tear drop rolled down my cheek.
Once i'm finished taking a bath i change into my sweatpants and a crop top.

All better, i muttered.

I decided to watch the telly and make some breakfast, i checked my phone to see if i had any response.

Zaynie ❤

Aww babe i would love to babe but i'm finishing my thesis, loveyou

Afro 🙆

No thanks pez i'm hanging out with my man, loveyou

Jesminda 😘

Nope.

Why did i even ask haha. Then something popped in my mind. Jade.
But then i remember that i already deleted her number. Oh wait wait i think she's the one that texted me a few days ago. Okay okay let me try.

To: 456-771-8888

Jade?

Sent.

Now i wait.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Jade's pov

I woke up still on the floor with a serious headache.
Fucking shit. I slowly stood up and went to the restroom, i stared at the mirror and i saw all the bruises that Jed had caused me. I took a quick bath after that i wore an underwear and a large tshirt, then pulled my hair into a messy bun. Comfy, i muttered.

i went straight into my bed and read my favorite book, i didn't even bother checking my phone but then it buzzed. I lazilly reach out for my phone and check who texted. I fell when i saw who it is. Perrie.

Pezza ❤

Jade?

I'm still trying to process everything in my mind PERRIE FUCKING EDWARDS TEXTED ME, OKAY JADE OKAY YOU NEED TO BREATHE.

To: Pezza ❤

Yes Perrie?

Sent.

Jade you need to relax calm down jade calm down, i was about to check my phone when suddenly Perrie called. OH SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT CALM DOWN JADE CALM THE FUCK DOWN. OKAY OKAY HERE IT GOES.

Jade?
"Yes?
Hi
"Hi to you too Perrie
Sooo
"Soooo
Can i come over Jade?
"Sure Perrie
Great i'll be there
"See you

End of phone call.

PERRIE IS COMING OVER I NEED TO BE READY.

Perrie's pov

I decided to visit Jade co'z why not? I went out of my dorm then i saw Jed, my blood quickly boiled everytime i see him. He was in the hall way kissing a girl WHAT?! FUCKING JED ELLIOT IS KISSING SOMEONE? HE'S FUCKING CHEATING ON JADE? i took out my phone and i tried to capture but i was too late. You're dead Jed.

Once i was at Jade's dorm, i fix myself first. I don't know why i'm sweating this much but here goes nothing.

Knock knock

The time that Jade opened the door everything was in slo mo, There she was standing infront of me. I'm trying to compose a coherent sentence but i couldn't. My mouth was fully shut.

Hey Pez ii.me.an Perrie, then she smiled
"No call me Pez instead, i smiled back
let's go inside pez it's been a while, she said while reaching out for my hand.

It was all great until i noticed that Jade was only wearing undies, i'm trying my best not to twitch and great i'm already failing.

Take a seat right over there, she said while pointing at the sofa.
After a while Jade came with a cup of tea in her hand.
It's all i got pez sorry, she said while showing her killer smile
I was about to smile back when i noticed her bruises.
Jade what happened? I said while observing all of it. Who did this?
" um no it's nothing pez i just fell down
You sure?
"Yes pez i'm sure.
Soo how are you Jade?
"More than okay :)
That's good

Then there was a comfortable silence.
Jade was moving even closer to me then she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Pez? She said while looking up at stared right into my eyes
I just hummed in response
"I missed this Pez, i miss you, i miss your pressence, i miss everything about you. Ever since i shut you out i feel like i gave up on everything. I'm sor...
I cut her out by putting my finger on her lips
Shhh Jade it's okay just let it be, then i pulled her into a tight hug.

Oh Jade do you still have your guitar?
" yeah why?
Can you sing for me?
"I don't sing pez
Don't be silly just one song
"Okay i'll try :)
Thank you, then i kissed her forehead.

Here's a little fluff ya'll loveyouuu