Beach escapade III

Jade's pov

"Oh my gosh Danielle! I shriek when i saw my childhood bestfriend.
Jade? OMYGOD! IT'S YOU! then we hugged each other
"It's been so long!
Too long to be exact, then we laughed together.
"What you doi'n here? You're on your own?
HECK YEAH, Jade sometimes you need time for yourself.
"Would you mind joining us? C'mon i missed you
Well ofcourse anything for you babe

Perrie's pov

I was taking out our stuff when i heard Jade shriek but i didn't mind her because i knew it was her friend. I stopped with my tracks when i heard her "friend" said, babe.

I went to Jade and immediately wrap my arms around her waist.

"Hey baba, is this your friend? I could see her friend's face a li'l bit confused.
Not just my friend pez! My childhood bestfriend, small world ey?
"Hi i'm Perrie, Jade's girlfriend. I said as i reach out for her hand.
Nice meeting you Perrie, i'm Danielle by the way.

We smiled at each other, she seems like a nice person to hang out with.
"C'mon Danielle let's gooooo, Jade said as she took Danielle's hand and went towards the beach.

"Oh Perrie you can handle that mmkay? Iloveyouuuuuu! Jade shouted.

Oh Jade.

I was done with everything so i decided to follow my friends. Zayn and the others already went to the place that we'll sleep in.

Perrie? A girl talked behind my back.
"Oh what a small world indeed, Hi Lauren.
Omygosh i didn't know you'd be here!
"Me too, so who are you with?
I'm all by myself haha you know a me time
"Oh yeaaah, you wanna join us?
That's cool with you?
"yeah ofcourse
Thank you Perrie it's so nice of you.
"No problemo and just call me Pez
Is that so? Then call me Lolo.
Well what you waiting for? C'mon Lo.

Room

"So we're all gonna stay in this room together with my friends c'mon i'll show you to them, i said.
"Hi guys so this is Lauren, Lauren that's Zayn, Jesy and Leigh, i said as i point each one of them.

Hi Lauren! They all said in unison.

"So she'll be staying with us, is that okay?
Sure do pez! Jesy said.
"Lo you could put your things right there in the corner.
Thanks pez! She beamed.
"Hey guys i'll be right back

Where you goi'n? Zayn asked
"I'll look for Jade.
Oh Jade is with Danielle, Leigh said.
"Where did they go?
Jade didn't said anything about where are they going but she said that they'll be back immediately, Jesy replied.

Who's Jade? Lauren asked
Perrie's girlfriend, they all said in unison.
"Oh well let's go swimming already, i'm sure Jade is having so much fun with her childhood bestfriend. I said feeling irritated.

Okay? Jesy said.
"Let's all get change shall we?

Jade's pov

Remember when bob peed himself during gym class?
"Oh yes that guy HAHAHAHHAA

Danielle and i we're chatting while taking a walk at the beach, we're both laughing hysterically.
I really missed you alot petal
"Me too Dani :) well we should go back then i'll introduce you to my friends.

I knocked before i twisted the door knob, i search around and there was no one. Something caught my eye, some stuff that i'm a hundred percent is not ours, who's stuff is that? I muttered.

So Jadey where are they? Dani asked.
"Maybe they're outside, but first we should change, IT'S BEACH TIME GAL! WOOO.
YAAAAAS!

A/n can we just admire their gorgeous bodies? ❤💕

Dani and I walked hand in hand to find where my friends are. Suddenly i saw a figure from a far that looks exactly like my girlfriend and she's with someone, wait what?.

"Dani let's go there! I said while pointing towards that *girl*

Perrie's pov

We were playing marco pollo at the beach, it was really fun and Lauren was really into it.
Jade there you are! I heard Jesy yelled.
Hi there Danielle! Zayn said.
"Oh great she's here too, i said
I turned around and shit, i was drooling. Jade was in her bikinis, i could feel my cock already getting hard.

I grabbed Lauren's arm and brought her to the shore, "c'mon Lo i'll introduce you to my girlfriend.

"Hey princess where have you been? I said while giving Jade a peck.
We just walked that's all. She said coldly
"By the way babe, She's Lauren, Lauren she's Jade.
Oh hi lauren, jade said sounding not interested.
Hi there Jade! Nice meeting you!
I know, c'mon Dani i still need to tell you something, Jade said sounding very bitchy and walking away with that Danielle girl.

Wooopsie i think it's burning in here c'mon let's go back to the water, Leigh said.
Ba-BURN, Zayn added
"Oh stop it you guys.

Hmmmm jealousy is taking over their body! 🔥🔥🔥