New friends

Perrie's pov

After my encounter with Jade i litterally don't know what to do. She said it was all just a mistake and she told me to move on. It hurts it really hurts, i feel like the world is giving up on me. I feel so broken. I just loss my bestfriend and the love of my life. What a shame, she left me again but this time it left a scar in my heart. All those hurtful words went straight to tear my heart, it shattered into pieces. I don't know if i would feel again or even feel love.

1 week later

*ring ring*

After the bell rung Perrie just stayed inside the classroom, She started getting depressed and nobody is there to help her out not even Jade, obviously.

I need some fresh air, i thought

Perrie went to the nearest park to relax and to forget all the shits that she's currently having. She sat at the bench and watched the lovely scenery.

"What's lovely lady doing at the park all alone?" A guy said.

Perrie looked up and saw a handsome man with a black hair, he was wearing a black jeans, grey shirt and a leather jacket.

"Nothing" i said without showing any emotions
May i sit with you?
"Yeah sure"
I'm Zayn by the way, he said while facing me and reaching out for my hand
"Call me Perrie, i smiled
You study here? How come i never saw you?
"Well i usually just spend my day sleeping at my dorm.
You don't say huh? Then he lend out a cute chuckle
"How about you? What are you doing here?
I don't know haha, i thought i may need some fresh air.

Then there was a comfortable silence.

You wanna come with us? You know for lunch, hang out? You could bring any friend of yours. He said

"i would love to, then i smiled
Great! So may i have your number?
"Yes you can but i'm just saying that, i bat for the other team
Don't you think i don't? Haha i also do silly, he chuckled
"Oh really? Haha i never thought a fine looking guy would be gay
Same with you love.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Jade's pov

It's been a week since i last talked to Perrie, i would be lying if i didn't miss her. The truth is Perrie was on my mind, i kept on recalling what happened to us, the kiss , sex and how i broke her heart. I feel bad, i really do but what can i do? I have a boyfriend i can't just break up with him.

Jed is a nice guy, I'm his priority and i am very thankful for that but this couple of days he's being cold towards me. He doesn't visit me more often, he doesn't text me or even tell me how much he loves me, but i just shoved it off he's a busy guy so maybe that's the reason why he's acting weird.

It's lunch break so i decided to eat because duh ( We are all Jade 😂 ) but i remember i don't have anybody to sit with since Perrie and i are not talking, but i don't give a fuck.

I went to the shortest line and waited for my turn, i look around and saw a familiar face. Perrie. She doesn't look as vibrant as before, she's so pale. She look so frustrated. Then i noticed that she's with a guy.

Perrie have a boyfriend? I thought

I was sitting all alone, eating my lunch while i keep an eye on Perrie, i don't know why. How i miss her then some people came and joined Perrie's table. She has new friends? I frowned when i realize she found somebody else, she was so happy. I feel so guilty

I need to make up with Perrie.

Jerrie moments next chapter Ya'll!!!! You excited?