Making love? or is it?

TRIPLE UPDATE BECAUSE I'M BORED 😂
Warning: semi smut

Perrie's pov

Wtf Perrie, you're so stupid. Why did you kiss Jade? She was freaking drunk! And the fact that she has a boyfriend you still had the guts to kiss her! Perrie thought as she stared at the ceiling of her dorm.

What was i thinking.

Perrie continued to overthink about things then suddenly a tear roll down her soft cheeks, when she looked at the mirror her eyes are all puffy and red.

I should rest.
===================================
The next morning

Jade's pov

Shit, Jade muttered.
Arghhh i feel like somebody is using a hammer to wank my head, it fucking hurts.

It was saturday morning so she was expecting Jed to comeover. Jade started searching in her cabinet to find some sort of pain relievers.

What happened last night? She thought.
Then suddenly she saw a phone on her coffee table.

Perrie's phone? She was here?

Perrie's pov

When Perrie woke up she started to use her hand to find her phone then when she couldn't find it she stood up and started flipping over the things around her.

Where the fuck did i put it?

Perrie is now frustrated so she decided to make herself some breakfast before finding her phone.
She's still wearing her sweatpants and her sports bra, while her hair was in a messy bun.

After she finished cooking her food she sat down on the sofa and turned on the telly, she was about to take her first bite when someone knock on her door.

Who would fucking come over on a saturday morning?!
=================================
Jade's pov

After my headache is gone i decided to return Perrie's phone myself and also ask her what happend last night. Perrie would be so pissed when someone would come over on a saturday morning, well ateast not for me, She loves me.

*knock knock*

"What do you want, it's saturday in... Oh shit Jade i'm sorry" Perrie said while bursting out of the door, she wore some sweats and sports bra while her hair was in a messy bun, her abs are so toned, i wonder what does it feel like.
"Jade?" Perrie said, snapping me out.
Oh yeah sorry, i would like to return your phone, And i was also wondering what was it doing in my dorm.
Then Perrie just froze.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Perrie's pov

"Oh yeah sorry. Would like to returm your phone, And i was wo dering what was it doing in my dorm?"

How am i so stupid gosh. There's so many thoughts running in my mind again then i realized i didn't answer Jade.

Come in, i made breakfast. Eat with me then i'll tell you everything. (Not the make out session tho, i'm not that stupid, i thought)
"Thanks pez you're the best"
Then she gave me a kiss on the cheek which made my heart flutter and sent chills down my spine. I feel like i could melt.

I held her hand and escort her to the kitchen.
Here Jade it up
"Thanks pez"

We ate at a comfortable silence and exchanged glances at each other. Jade is a petite woman but she eats like a man, there were food bits everywhere even in her face.

Um Jade you have something, i said while gesturing my face.
"Wh..a..t"

the way she speak is so gibberish because of the food that is inside her mouth. So i decided to remove the bits by myself.

Here let me take it off for you
I used my fingers to wipe off every bits that's in her face then i accidentaly brush off her lips with my thumb.
I started caressing it then i look straight into her hazel orbs.

Then Jade swallowed her food then she grabbed my hand and rest it in her cheek
"What's the matter pez?"
I smiled, it's nothing pet. Just eat up.
Then i stood up and started washing my plate.
I was drying my hands when i felt some tiny arms wrapped around my waist.

"Pezz tell me what happened last nighttt paliseeeee did i do anything stupid?

Then fuck i could feel my cock twitching. Oh Jade the things you do always turns me on.

Okay okay, c'mere babe i'll tell you
We went to sit at the living room then turned on the telly.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Jade's pov

I don't really know why i'm so eager to know what happend last night but i feel like something happend i just don't remember

Me and Perrie are cuddling in her sofa while there was a blanket around us, it was pretty chilly. She started blabbing about what happened last night and for some reason i didn't listen to her, i just stared at her this whole time, then Her gaze turn to me, Those ocean orbs are so damn beautiful.

You listening?
Yes pez continue, well obviously i was lying.
I started to get bored because she talks way too much, it might sound a little bitchy but yeah.
I don't know what was i thinking but i used my hand to turn her face to face me, she was about to say something but i kissed her.

For some reason i started to feel some de ja vu but i just shoved it off.
Perrie pulled away but i used my arms to wrap it unto the back of her neck. Then i felt her hand rest on my waist while the other one rest on my cheek.

I feel like i'm in cloud nine when we were making out, i literally forget about everything, even Jed. I wanted to back away but i feel like my lips are glued into perrie's plump lips, she kiss way better than Jed.

The kiss started to get more sexual, our lips are fighting for dominance and i'm not letting her win, she kept on licking my bottom lip begging for entrance but i'm not giving up, then suddenly she squeezed my bum which made me moan and finally her got herself in.

I started lying down so Perrie was on top of me then before she did anything, she pulled away and i saw her ocean blue eyes filled with love.
"Is this okay?she ask"
I wanted to push her off but instead
"More than okay"
I could feel her hard shaft poking my belly button. I wrap my legs unto her waist while i use my hands to rub her back.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Perrie's pov

It's now or never

I grabbed her left breast and started sucking her neck, she arched her back and pulled me closer. I removed her shirt and started planting soft kisses unto her toned abs.
Perrie that tickles, she said while laughing.
I just smiled while kissing her. I kept on sucking on her neck until i found her soft spot, she moan in response.
I pulled her up still not breaking the kiss and i removed her bra, now Jade is half naked.

Are you thinking what i'm thinking? Stay tuned! Lovelots