Perrie's heartbreak

Perrie's pov

I woke up when i didn't felt Jade's presence. "Jade?" I muttered while getting up. I was still naked so i decided to take a quick bath. Once i was finished i checked my phone to see if Jade texted me.

But none.

I started to feel a little bit emotional, what if Jade hates me? Or what if.... wh...a.t if i..i....i loo..se my be...bestfriend, i struggled a little bit saying those words then i started to cry.

I should've known, Jade probably doesn't wanna see me anymore. I'm so fucking stupid. I texted her to see if she'll response or not.

To: Jadeypoo ❤

Where are you Jade? Why did you left? Did i do something wrong? Please don't leave me. I'm sorry.

Then i just broke down in tears.

This was all too much for me to handle so i decided to take a short walk inside the campus.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jade i'm so sorry, please don't leave me.
I kept on repeating those words in my mind.

I went to the nearest restroom just to refreshen up. I stared blanky to the mirror and kept on talking to myself.

Where are you Jade? I'm sorry. Please comeback. I'll do anything

Jade's pov

I was still in the cubicle crying all afternoon, i didn't know what to do. I didn't had the guts to talk to Jed knowing that i cheated on him. Then suddenly i heard someone entering the restroom.

I could sense that he/she was crying.
Then suddenly it was a "she" because she started talking. I tried to be quiet so that i can hear what she was saying.

Where are you Jade? I'm sorry. Please comeback. I'll do anything.

Perrie? Oh shit.
Perrie is here! Out of all the places inside the campus she decided to go at the restroom. The first thing that popped in my mind was to get out immediately without Perrie noticing.

I opened the cubicle a little bit and i saw Perrie staring blankly at the mirror. She looked misserable, i felt guilty knowing that i'm the one who's causing her to look like that. She's gorgeous and smart she doesn't de.....

I was cut off when i saw Perrie look at the reflection of the mirror, she saw me.

Great.

Jade? Oh jade i'm so sorry. Please forgive me. She said while pulling me into a hug.
Please come with me, i would take care of you and make you happy. I love you Jade and i didn't regret having sex with you, i only had the guts to do that it's because i'm bloody inlove with you Jade.

I was speechless, her words are very sincere but i have a boyfriend. I need to stick with that.

I'm sorry pez, i wish i could feel the same, i said while pulling away.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Perrie's pov

Jade suddenly pulled away and said something.

I'm sorry pez, i wish i could feel the same.

My heart broke, her words cut deeper than a knife.

"But Jade i....." i didn't continue because she put her index finger in my lips to shut me up.
Sorry pez, i have a boyfriend. I can't leave him just because i had sex with you.

Then she left, again.

I came running after her, i grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her closer to me then i wrapped my right arm at her back while my left hand cupped her cheek.

but jade what about the sex? What about the way you kiss me? What about my feelings for you? Please don't do this. I thought you felt the same because you let me do that to you. What about us Jade?

Jade's pov

In my situation all i can do is shut her out. As much as i hate doing this to her, this is the right thing. I'm sorry pez.

"Perrie what are you saying? The sex didn't mean anything to me, it was all just a mistake. i have no feelings for you, the kiss? It was nothing. Only you felt the spark between us. And us? There will never be an "us" how would i feel the same towards you if i have a boyfriend? I'm sorry to say this but Perrie just move on.

Then i ran quickly, i didn't wait for her to answer. I look back and her ocean blue eyes turned into a dull orbs full of sadness and hate. I'm sorry Perrie.

I just ran, i left perrie behind. I didn't care about my surroundings at all, i just kept my face down. Then suddenly.
《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《
Jed's pov

Jade is still no where to be seen, so i decided to walk in their campus a little bit. Then suddenly i felt someone stumble

Oh shit i'm sorry, Jade?
Her eyes was all puffy and red.you can clearly see that she cried.

"Oh Jade where have you been? I've been looking everywhere. Are you okay? I said while hugging her"
I'm sorry
"what for baby? Shh it's alright. C'mon let's get you to your dorm. Then we'll talk okay?"

Sorry for ya'll Jerrie shippers out there 😢