Chapter 2:Family

EZRA POV
I had stayed with dad for three months as he was on a business trip when he found me in the snow.but now I finally get to meet my new family, dad said I have six brothers and three mothers. I was so excited that I kept on jumping on dad's lap. "Someone is excited aren't they" dad said smirking,I felt the limo stop, now for some reason I was nervous what if they don't like me,what is they are like my old family,what if they hate me at some point and kick me out and leave me in the cold streets alone with no on to help me then I have to make a gang and kill people for food and money and I will be on the wanted list and when the police catch me they will put me in jail for ever and I will die there . All these thoughts kept swing through my mind "don't worry they are going to love you, I am sure" dad said in a reassuring voice. We got out and went to the gate, and there stood three woman and six young boys " everyone I have some on important for you to meet "dad said "AHHHH Karl there is a little monster behind you" a woman with purple hair and green eyes said pointing at me. Memories of my past family came flooding back to me there abuse, hateful statements, monster yes I am a monster in their eyes and will always be. "Cordelia, this is the important person I wanted you to meet, "dad said with anger very visible in his voice, he picked me up on his shoulder my cries went to sobs then I stopped " thanks dad, I am fine now, you can put me down." He did and I walk in front of the three woman's who I presumed are my new mothers " your all are so pretty" I said, their faces became red and they turned away I looked at them for a few more seconds then went and hugged them (this is what the mothers look like since I am bad at description)

" He did and I walk in front of the three woman's who I presumed are my new mothers " your all are so pretty" I said, their faces became red and they turned away I looked at them for a few more seconds then went and hugged them (this is what the m...

Then I went next to dad and said "hello it's nice to meet my name is Ezra Sakamaki I am your new adopted sister/daughter, I am so happy to be with you please take care of me
MOTHERS Thoughts
Cordelia: she is so cute I will make her like me the best, and I will make her marry one of my sons.
Beatrix: she has good manners and she is cute I like her but if she interrupts my sons in their studies I will start to hate her.
Crasta: she is cute and kind I wonder he is thinking I don't want him to hurt her she is so cute I would really like it if she takes care of my son after I die.
EZRA POV
I looked at my stepbrothers and smile, they look away and I notice they look red I go to the nearest one and touch his forehead "are you ok big brother you are red, do you have a fever" I asked worried "no we are fine thank you let me introduce ourselves my name is reiji I am the second sone and he is shu the oldest and there is ayato, Kanato, and latio for the triplets and lastly Subaru the youngest " he said pointing at each of them.
I was happy to be here but I can't help but feel like something bad is going to happen soon.well we will have to wait and see.