Chapter 5:encounter

I was running for my life with the guys in the forest in the middle of the night from a level-E vampire. we kept on running and running till we found ourselves at a dead end we were cornered by the vampires "guys if this way it's going to end then I want you to know I love you all" I said ' I agree on that" they responded. We shut our eyes waiting for the screams and pain to take place but we were not expecting to hear a gunshot. I was the first to open my eyes and saw that all the vampires were dead and the only thing that was alive was a beautiful black cat and a man with black hair with two guns in his hands and an eye patch on his eye " hey you kiddos okay" we could only nod. "good, do you know what that thing was" we nodded again "okay can any of you tell me what it is" I stepped front "that was a level-E vampire that was once a human but lost its sanity to the bloodlust" I stepped back "that is correct, okay I by the way what are your names" " mine is Ezra and he is Garry, is leo and they are Sam and lexi" I introduced us "nice to meet you, my name is toga yagari, now where are your parents", we look at each other then I spoke" we don't have any. Sam then fainted I ran to her to catcher before she fell to the floor the stranger came and took Sam out my hands" hmm, don't worry she just have a fever , I know some where were she can rest" we followed him but put our guard up. After walking for some time we saw a house and lexi decided to ask the man where we were "I teach to kids here and there parents are very nice I am sure they will help you" then two kids ran to the man and hugged his legs "master your late...... and who are they" the two looked at us curiously "ya. About that can we come in first" they nodded and went in we followed after" toga who are these kids and why are they freezing cold" a woman who looked like the twins said "well that is what I wanted to take about. They got attacked and the don't have a family so I was thinking of finding a shelter for them and then train them"

'toga are you for real they can't live alone they will die and train them to be a vampire hunter are you crazy" the older version of the twins said "well its better than leaving them on the street and having them steel food" I was getting angry with their arguing and I just exploded and the windows around us started cracking" would you stop this stupid conversion we have a home and ya we would like to be hunters" they all looked shocked " little girl what are you" I started trampling a bit but still answered they then asked many more questions and agreed to not hurt me and we will start our training tomorrow and my brothers want to also be hunters so they will join the training with me.

I am so sorry for not updating in such a long time I will try to get back to schedule and update more and if you have feedback I would appreciate it and don't forget to vote and comment