chapter 12: secret

"so what the real reason you came here I know that you didn't come all the way here to see me, so spill old hag," I asked the woman in front of me "ha ha ha ha I guess nothing gets past my little vampire. Why I came here is because I heard that your uncle is planning an attack so I decided that I am-" "no you are not helping in any way please don't involve yourself in this, what if you get hurt or worse die I can never live with myself if you died because of me" I was treeing up a bit by the idea of the warden dyeing "dear I am not weak and you know that, right?" "I know but I am not allowing you to fight please for me, let's talk about something else." Hajima then talked "well since we are staying here for two weeks then you should give us a tour" that is a great idea lets go"

Time skip since I am lazy

" and that all for the tour" suddenly I felt the prescience of another pureblood so I guess kanama changed Yuki and speak of the devil here comes Yuki and kanama. When she saw she launched herself at me but Garry and Leo stopped her "come on Ezra fight me don't hide behind your "brothers" you know they just fake because no one wants you, you monster" I just ignored her and walked to my room but stopped midway " I guess you are still the same weak Ezra that is my punching bag that is always betrayed, forgotten, and hated and that woman that you call mother will be there to stab you in the back but stronger than anyone" I don't know why but I snapped I held her in the air "you don't go talking about the warden like that you don't know anything about her she was more of a mom to me than my own biological mother" I was crying not tears or blood but a sliver substance that drains my powers real fast " Ezra don't listen to her I am here and I am not going to betray you anytime" I couldn't hear anyone. Only mumbles. Everyone tried stopping me but couldn't because there was a force field around us "Ezra Kuran samkines hunter remember what you promised the warden when you accepted her as your mother figure remember" that made me stop and let go of Yuki I ran to him and cried "I am sorry I am so sorry I almost forgot" everybody looked at me differently some with confusion some with fear, worry, concern, hurt, and jealousy. "Now that I have calmed down somebody catch me" then I blacked out.