Chapter 3:Btrayed once again

After 5 years later(she is ten now)
************EZRA POV************
My brothers killed my mothers I was quite sad that they did but didn't stop them and I continued to love them.I looked for them around the mansion to play with any of them. I couldn't find them so I went to see dad if saw them, when I arrived there I heard my brothers' and dad's voices hide my presence and listened to what they were talking about."so father when are we gonna get ride of that girl" ayato said"yes,father she is now a bother to all of us and her manners are the worst"reiji said, all my brothers agreed with him"patients my sons, I also hate her I regret adopting her now but wait a bit more I called one of my clients to see if the want her he said yes and he is going to pay for her too" dad said . I was shocked.

I didn't feel the tears that fell to the ground  I didn't dare to make a voice a teleported to my room to the gifts that my mothers left for me and I but them in a bag and wrote a not and but it in my closet near my lest favorite thing and went to...

I didn't feel the tears that fell to the ground I didn't dare to make a voice a teleported to my room to the gifts that my mothers left for me and I but them in a bag and wrote a not and but it in my closet near my lest favorite thing and went to see the garden for the last time ,I felt some one behind me, I turned and there stood a suspicious looking reiji"where are you going Ezra" no where I was just going for a walk in the forest "I said hope for him to believe my lie" then why take a bag with you" "I have some snacks in it so if I get hungry " "huh, ok tell me if you need anything" he said "ok thanks reiji..... Oh wait reiji I forgot my headphones in my closet can you please get it for me and meet me in front of the forest" I said trying to get him to see the note in the closet and to give a chance to escape."sure but be careful" I smirked at his response "sure, now go as fast as you can" as soon as he left I went to the front of the forest but didn't wait I ran in as fast as my legs can carry me when I was sure I was away from the mansion, I teleported to a nearby village and went into the ally's and stayed there for a few minutes to catch my breath. Then I heard a scream from the corner " HELLLLLLLLLLLLP SOMEONE PLEASE HELP" a sound of a young girl was heard " no one will hear you, you bitch come here now we need to get back" a voice of an older male "no leave us alone we don't want to go back" a voice of a younger male "I said come we have to go now, now come here before thing get ugly" the man said again . I was getting irritated by this man so much that I used my wind power to push him away. "They said leave them alone so leave them alone" my voice emotionless but there was a tint of anger in it " who the fuck are you, I don't care you will pay for this "that man was getting on my nerves, I put intense pressure on him so he couldn't get up from the ground " I am your worst nightmare that will hunt your dreamer ever night every day until the day you die if you don't leave this moment" you can tell by my voice I was not joking and my eyes didn't help the just glowed a crimson color and it looked like it was the Olay thing he can see . He got up with a face of horror and ran away. My eyes stopped glowing I turned to the kids and looked at them for a few moments you could tell they were scared so I turned the other way to get away from so I don't scare them but then I felt a tug on my jacket I looked to see...........
To be continued......