Chapter 8:Night CLass

( not edited correctly )

Flash back
I was interrupted by an annoying voice of my so a loving brother.
.
.
.
.
Kanama
____________________________
Present
"No one is going to kill any one here in my presence" I was just wanted to punch that smirk off his face and I was about to but Leo stopped me and whispered "he is not worth it" I don't think I told you that Leo is no more a mute we just make it appear that way. We helped him talk again after we started our little family and it was kinda hard,but we did it.anyway back to the story.
"Ya you are right" I turned away from him and started walking to the stairs when zero came through the doors, he looked around until his eyes landed on me "Ezra we need you Sam got into a fight" I just sighed "I told her not to make trouble , but she never listens does she, let's go " I just went running to where they are with zero leading me. When we arrived I saw two girls holding Sam and one who I assumed was the leader was about to slap Leix but of course I stopped her and I looked her carefully she had blond hair and pink big eyes it disgusted me to the core." What do you think you are doing to my sister" I said with a slightly angry voice" she was ignoring me so I was just teaching her a lesson" the leader said I turned to Leix and asked "Leix is what she is saying true?" "Yas,but I didn't ignore her I was just not paying attention as I was busy work some files" I then turned to the girl and I slapped her hard "that is what you get for annoying my sister and for interrupting her work" the girl started crying and then  ayato came and asked what happened "that girl just came when I was helping a junior and slapped me so hard" ayato turned to me and said "I know you hate us but she is a human and didn't do anything you want to let you anger one someone let it me someone your size" he then slapped my face so hard that my whole check turned red I then suddenly started laughing "wow the great Oreo-sama cares for a human of all thing I am honestly surprised and that's not why I slapped her it's because she interrupting her work and almost slapped my sister and if you don't believe me go ask her classmates and there is another proof that she was about to hurt Leix" " and what is it" he asked annoyed "that her two friends are holding Sam as if Trying to hold her back and if I know sam, and I do she was trying to hurt someone if Leix was hurt because as you can see sam is really protective over Leix" "so now you are lying trying to firm me for hurting a junior, I would never do that" that blond bitch said then the headmaster came with zero beside him "yui komori you are to be suspended for a week for hurting a junior" the headmaster said "why is she the one suspended when it should be Ezra for hurting her "zero told me what happened and Ezra only slapped her for hurting her family I expected her to slash her neck or something " headmaster laughed awkwardly."so your tell me that yui is the one at fault here and I just slapped Ezra for no reason I then applauded loudly "the great king moron got it and great job at making me hate you more than I already did I am sure you are proud right" I then walked to class and found Leo and Garry siting in there seats " who slapped you we will kill him" Leo said in a voice a bit louder than a whisper " Ayato Sakamaki" then all the night class came and sat in there seats I just sat in between Leo and Garry and when the Sakamaki sat Leo and Garry wouldn't stop glaring at them "I apologize for my brother behavior, it's undefined to hit a lady without a reason"reiji said when he was in front of my table. I store up and stared at him in the eye I said ....
To be continued....