chapter 6:new future

(Ezra is 17)

I am so excited we finally are getting a vacation, it's not exactly a vacation as we have to go to school, but still, we were in the limo going to our new school, I think its name was like cross academe or something like that. The school came into view, and let me tell you it is massive almost the same size of our mansion. We came to a stop near the front gate and could hear screams of the fangirls army from miles away .we decided to go and check it out and our guess was right the fangirls were screaming their lungs out to the people who were behind the wall, the gates opened and their screams got louder than ever I was shocked. Not by how and why these girls scream so loud but because I saw my biological brother and my step brothers walking through those gates. Many emotions were going through me right now, anger, fear, disgust, and confusion. "Sis, are you okay you look scare-"Sam started to ask but stopped herself when she saw who I was looking at "are they the ones from your past "Sam said, I could just nod "guys is that who I think it is" I looked were Gerry was pointing and I ran to that person and jumped on their back "zero I can't believe it your alive" " get off me you blood sucker or I will blow your head and then I will reap you apart" zero said pointing his gun at me I fell to the floor and pretended to cry "that's just mean why would you say that I was just having fun" "oh zero how can you make a girl cry specially Ezra, that's not what a gentleman does, I a disappointed in you" Gerry said "I agree" wrote Leo while shaking his head "okay I am sorry I didn't know it was you guys, I am sorry Ezra will you forgive me if I bring you a cake" when he said the word cake I lit up " okay but you have to let me ride on your back the whole day, k" he nodded his head then I trend my head and saw every one looking at us then ayato spoke up "Ezra, is that you" "of course it's me are you blind oreo-sama" then Rijie had butt in the conversation "that is not how a lady should talk, your manners have become awful" " well no one asked you pigeon face" Leo wrote " hey zero can you show us to the head masters office before a fight begins" Lexi said in a low voice "okay lets go and kanama you also come to take your new students" as we followed zero I felt tired so I asked Leo to carry me then woke up when we arrived to the headmasters office. " so let's get to the point I don't want to waste time, just tell us which classes we are going to be in" even before the headmaster opened his mouth Gerry just him up " well okay, Sam and Lexi will be in the day class while Gerry Leo and Ezra will be in the night class." Wait I didn't know you guys are vampires well I already knew about Ezra but you and Leo, when did that happen" zero asked confused " it's a long story, but let's just say Ezra saved our lives" Gerry said "okay well let's go and ge-"zero began but......