Chapter: 11

A week after the whole ordeal of pranks on each other. the days were normal except today because I got a letter from my friends from Nanba prison which is a cool place and I would go there anytime but the important thing is that the guards and the warden where having a meeting and they decided that they a going to take the inmates here for two reasons one because they want the inmates to be educated and two because a lot voted for this place and they are going to join the night class because they are dangerous to the day class, for example, Neko he can go crazy and Jugo with his blades and the others and the last thing that was written was that they are coming in two days I was so excited. I was going to go to the headmasters office but for my luck I found him down the stairs I latterly jumped on him yelling "is it true" " what is true" he asked "are the inmates of nanba prison really gonna come here" he looked surprised " how did you know it was supposed to be top secret" "I have friends there but by your reaction then that means its true I am so excited" "how do you know anybody from prison" the headmaster asked "oh that is easy I went there when I was12.the court didn't like me very much so they sent me to nanba but I was freed when I was found innocent but I did make a lot of friends there and the warden was like my mother I love her a lot" "well yes they are going to come here in two days and are going to-" you don't have to continue I already know I just wanted to know if it was real or not now baii" I went back to my bed to continue sleeping.

**************

Two Days Later...

I am so excited, today is the day that the Nanba guards, inmates, and warden come. I got ready for the day then waited down the stairs to have breakfast after that I waited for them for two hours on the couch but they didn't come. I must have fallen asleep because I awoke to Neko screaming "anime". "when did you guys come, I didn't hear you come in" "we came like 10 minutes ago and you didn't hear us because you were getting beauty sleep" Uno said "or it's just that she is a very deep sleeper" "Jugo did you have to butt into the conversation" I looked at him with a died serious face, before I couldn't hold it and just smiled at him. It was after that, that I looked around me to see people from building 5 and 13 were the only ones here with the warden or as I like to call her mom. I ran to her giving her the biggest hug of all hug. But she, of course, wasn't expecting so we both fell down with me squished between her boobies. I had little tears rolling down my face and I hated cried in front of people but right now I don't care I just wanted to be with my mother again. I didn't care to the point were I didn't notice Kanama and Sakamik coming down the stairs "so how is my little vamp and her little siblings, have you been naughty or nice" the warden asks Gerry was about to answer but was cut off by Subaru " wait, wait, wait, how do you know that she is a vampire no human should know about that" "well I am like her mother so shouldn't I know most of the things about my child" she responded she turned to me "little vamp are you going to stay clinging to me or are you going to great the others go say hi to you dad" I just nod and went jumping on Hajima's back "hey dad how are the inmates doing with do they still do their activity a lot" "ya and it makes me do more work but that's not important I am here to see you that's why we took to weeks off" he said grabbing me from his back so that he could give me a kiss on the forehead. "Can somebody explain what is going on her Ezra why do you know people from prison why do you call their warden mother and a mere human guard father" kanama asked. just then the headmaster walked in "I want to know too, Ezra" "well me and my siblings were sent to prison for killing someone and the court hated me for insulting them so they sent me to Nanba prison were the warden when she saw me we had an instant bond that could not be broken easily but she still had to do her job so she put us in building 13 cell 13 and Hajime was the guard same happen like with the warden a bond just snapped into place. And he is not a mere human I bet he can kick your ass and then handed to you Kanama, well now can cell 13 and warden and Hajima come t my room, don't worry uncle I didn't forget you but I need a word with those guys then we can spend quality time together k" Simon just nodded at me we then left to my room.