chapter 9: The class

Recap:

"I apologize for my brother's behavior, its unacceptable to hit a lady for no reason" Reiji said as he was in front of my desk. I stood up and started him in the eye and said.....

Present:

"well if you know that then why didn't you interrupt I know you were there I could sense you from a mile away," I said with so much venom that you could see it. And sat on the teacher's desk cross-legged and waited for him.

Ayato p.o.v

When I saw Ezra slap Yui I was beyond angry. I knew that me slapping her would make her hate us even more but I didn't care. But the guilt and regret started to fill me up I wanted to apologize but I knew I had no right.    

The teacher came in and didn't say anything to Ezra then suddenly one of the female students spoke up I think her name is Ruka "sir, she is a student also even if she is a gardien that doesn't give her any privileges" the hunter looked at her and was a bout to speak but Ezra stopped him and answered"well I don't need to be here I could just let your secret out and I won't be in trouble because I am not even a student because I already graduated from University which is vampire history just more advanced and my brothers did too so all that you are taking is easy as pie as I learned it already and also its not any of your business what I do as long as it doesn't hurt you it's like how nobody asks about your huge love for ......*gag* kaname I don't even know what you like in him any way he is a jerk and selfish basterd,master I am going to go for a walk okay and my brother are coming with me so that we could petrol" she was about to walk out but kaname stopped her by putting his hand on her shoulder and oh that was a big mistake her brothers jumped to action and the hunter even put a knife to his neck"boys and master there is now need to protect me from scam like him and you I would advice you to not touch me again or there will be consequences aaaaaaaand I also don't know if you have any diseases,I don't want to risk it."some students started to laugh and some growled but she didn't care and did one of those hair spin thingy where the girl turns on her heel and her hair turns with her and let me tell you she looked so cool and badass and I wouldn't mind tapping that ass any time then suddenly she turned around and looked at me "ayato please don't think that way about me it's disgusting and I wouldn't be able to sleep because of it, thank you,now for real baii."