♡ Chapter 2 ♡ Poem Time!

Natsuki's POV:

"I think you did much better on this poem then last time, I see your improving by a lot." Monika flipped her hair back and smiled cheerfully.
"T-Thank you Monika." I looked around the room to find Yuri.

She waited for me by my desk with her poem. Beside her was Sayori. Yuri turned away as I sat down curling her hair around her finger. "Don't mind me, Monika suggest to keep a eye on you guys so you don't fight." Sayori said tapping her fingers. Are you serious? We don't need a babysitter!
Or...maybe we do.

Yuri passed her poem to me. This time Yuri typed it and printed it out. I guess she didn't want me complaining about her hand writing. "A bit creepy but it's good.."

"Creepy is my genre." Yuri chuckled.
"Yours is cute, as always...I have an idea, how about we switch writing genres?" I have to admit, that is the first thing Yuri said that I actually agree with her!

"Sure, but it's not like I want to..or something..!" Sayori smiled and slid her fingernails on the desk. "I'm glad you two are getting along now, I'm going to review my poem with Monika..try not to fight." Sayori was always kind and cheerful, that's what made her a good vice president.
But she can also be a bit clumsy at times.

Yuri's POV:

I closed my room door and dumped my notebook and pens on my bed. Time to start my poem....what would Natsuki write about...hm." Natsuki would probably write something girly...and cute. But I kind of wanted to do something different. I traced down the words that popped up in my head.

I came up with this,
So many animals.
Lion, tiger, and even a cheetah.
People gaze at them and adore them everday.
The monkey swings on the vines.
The Zebra chews on the grass.
So much to descover, so much to explore.
But do the animals have much to explore?
I guess not.
They are stuck in their glass case.
Without the freedom they need.
We are free, why can't they be?
Zoos maybe fun but the animals have no where to run.

Natsuki will surely approve of this since she's always talking about justice for animals, It's kind of adorable.

Natsuki's POV:

I arrived at school with a hand full of papers, one of them were the poem Yuri challenged me to write.

"Welcome Natsuki!" Monika hugged me tightly, "Sayori told me you and Yuri gave each other an assignment?"
Why does she have to make a big deal about this? "Ah....yeah."

After reviewing my poem with Monika, I raced over to Yuri. "Perpared to be amazed." I smirked passing her on the paper. She will regret the day she told me I couldn't write proper poems!