♡ Chapter 7 ♡ Face to Face

Natsuki's POV:

I was at Yuri's doorstep. About to ring the doorbell then I hesitated. Flashbacks of walking into Yuri's room hit me in the back of the head.

I gulped then rang the doorbell. Yuri answered the door, she was wearing a cozy looking sweater with some comfy pants.

Yuri's POV:

"Hello Natsuki! Just step inside." Natsuki blushed and clenched her fist. "H-Hi.." I closed the door rigt after she stepped inside. It took me hours to clean my house to make it perfect for Natsuki. I even got rid of my knife cabinet.

"So, what do you want to do first?" Natsuki asked sitting at the kitchen table. "Hmm...I feel like we should do cupcakes first." Natsuki nodded and pulled out some cupcake supplies out of her bag along with some frosting.

"I can't wait to learn your secret recipe, Natsuki." We both did fake awkward laugh.

Natsuki's POV:

After some minutes of making cupcake mix, we tossed the tray into the oven. Yuri got a rag and started to wipe down the kitchen counter. "So, do you always like to clean?" I asked. Yuri nodded and turned her head toward me, "Do you always like to bake?"
"Yep!"
"Well okay then.

As the cupcakes were baking Yuri came out of a closet with a big shinny banner and some paint.

I watched as Yuri carefully spelled "Literature Club." Then she did this cute rose design, "Hey Yuri, Can you teach me how to make that rose?"

Yuri's POV:

"Here, let me help you." I grabbed Natsuki's hand and drew the rose. Natsuki blushed and turned away. For some reason, I feel that she does have feelings for me.

"Yuri..about yesterday." Natsuki began, "I didn't mean any of it, I-I...really do..lo...lov....l-love you." I couldnt believe it, Natsuki was confessing her love to me?

I leaned closer to Natsuki and we met eyes. "Natsuki..." we were so close our noses touched.

Just when the most amazing thing was about to happen, the worst thing happened. The fire alarm started beeping. The cupcakes!