♡ Chapter 10 ♡ Something is Not Right

Natsuki's POV:

A stiff pain was in my neck. "Oww..." I groaned. I woke up to Yuri who was tapping on my shoulder. "Don't touch me!" I snapped. "Oh, your awake. Monika said she's on her way to the clubroom with a new member."

I almost forgot! Quickly, I pulled out the cupcakes from the cabinet and placed it on a desk. "They look good Natsuki," Yuri blushed, but why?

Monika came into the clubroom with a strange boy. "Hello everyone~"

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yuri's POV:

The day dragged along as I was heading home. I got a pen out of my bag and started to click the end of it. "The dream I had last night was a bit strange.", I murmured that to myself, it was about me and Natsuki in a relationship. I hope she didn't notice that I was acting strange. The dream must have meant something or am I just...weird?

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Natsuki's POV:

"Don't tell me how to write my poems! If anything I should be telling you how to write your poems." Monika and MC gave us blank stares as me and Yuri fought the next day. Something in my bones wanted me and Yuri to stop fighting, but I ignored it. This idiot needs to know her place!

As I swung my arms at Yuri I heard Monika mumble something under her breath.

Without even noticing, Monika and MC left the room leaving me and Yuri by ourselves.

"Natsuki, I'm so sick of you! Sometimes you make me regret even stepping foot in the literature club! I..I hate you!" For some reason..hearing that made my heart shatter. "Whatever Yuri, I just tried to give you some advice! You didn't have to be such a bitch about it!" I can't believe I said that, "Nevermind...this argument shouldn't have happened, goodbye.." I rushed out the room trying to hold back my tears. I saw Monika and MC outside, "Natsuki, are you okay?" MC put his hand on ny shoulder, "No, leave me alone!"

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yuri's POV:

Was I bit dramatic? Natsuki seemed pretty upset...wait, why do I care for her? I really do feel bad though, maybe I can write a poem about managa for her? That'd be nice.

Natsuki's POV:

"That....stupid....grrrrahh!!!"
I scribbled down some words, I was writing a poem about Yuri. Why do I feel like I will regret writing this? Who cares!

Once I was done I pulled out a random managa from my bag. Did Yuri mean what she said? She was so nice to me when I joined...actually I can even remember when I joined. Am I just stupid or is something going on?

What is wrong with me? Why am I acting so...bitchy? I'm sure it's just me close to my peirod....I guess?

Sorry if this was a bit sloppy, Imma try to come up with some ideas the next chapter~