♡ Chapter 9 ♡ The Next Day

Yuri's POV:

It was monday, the day of the festival.
I walked into the literature club room to find Monika talking to MC.

MC rushed past me. "Hey Monika, what's going on?" Monika turned her head at me suprised.

"Oh, MC went to go find Sayori." I nodded and sat in my seat. "H-Hey Monika, is Natsuki coming today?" Monika shrugged and made a smug face.

"Since when did you care about Natsuki, did something happen between you too?" Monika winked at me and chuckled. "N- No...nothing...happened, but we are friends now." Yeah, I believe we are considered more then friends by now. I'll tell everyone later.

Time passed as me and Monika were showing our poems to each other. "Wow Yuri, this is great! By the way, do you have your banner for the festival today?" I nodded as I heard a creek in the door.

It was Natsuki.

"W-What are you two talking about?!" Natsuki had the cupcakes we made in a plastic container. I waved at Natsuki as she stepped in the room. "Oh...just about the festival." Monika said, doing that weird pose.

I'm sorry, I just feel like I needed to add it

Natsuki grunted, "Good." Me and Natsuki sat by each other awkwardly. "S-So...where is Sayori and MC?" I shrugged, "Monika told me he went out to find Sayori and I also heard MC and Sayori are offically dating." Monika did a cold glare at me as she was reading and then turned back to her book.

"Really, I guess..they aren't the only ones that are offical," Natsuki said as we both held hands.

Just when I was about to respond to Natsuki, everything got blurry and everything looked like pixels. What was going on? Did I have a proper breakfast today? Am I still sleeping?

I tried to reach out to Natsuki, when I saw her...she had black pixels on her eyes and mouth. I gasped terrified. Not only that but strange music started to play, like..sad music?

Help! Somone!? What's going on?!