♡ Chapter 4 ♡ Yuri's house

Yuri's POV:

I grabbed my keys out of my bag and unlocked my front door. Natsuki was behind me reading some kind of manga. She hadn't spoken to me since we left. "Welcome Natsuki, make yourself at home." Natsuki glanced up from her book and then slumped down on the couch.

"Nice place you got here Yuri, very..clean." That was the first thing Natsuki said to me that was actually nice.

We headed to my bedroom where Natsuki turned and saw my secret cabinet. "Oh...that's where...er...I keep my books." No that was not where I kept my books but my knives. Using them fills me with plessure...I guess.

"Do you have any mangas in there?" Natsuki reached out to open the cabinet when I grabbed her hand before she did. Both of us blushed but that wasn't the point, if she saw that I had knives in my room she'll never hang out with me again. "No, just regular boring books." I said.

I scavenged through my kitchen for supplies to make cupcakes. Natsuki seemed excited to make cupcakes since she was running around all over my house. She is a child at the heart and that's why I love her.

"Find anything?" Natsuki sat at the kitchen table. "Ah..yeah." I pulled out some cupcake mix and frosting. "Seriously? I like to make homemade cupcakes..not the ones in those boxes!" Does she have to complain about everything?

"Oh, well sorry to say Natsuki but I have no supplies for homemade cupcakes." I thought I saw a pain of saddness in Natsuki's eyes. "I can make us some tea and we can work on our poems together if that sounds good."

I had a teaset in my room, also maybe I could spend a little time with my knives for a moment...Natsuki won't notice a thing. "I'll make us some tea now, stay there, I'll only be gone a moment." Natsuki nodded and countuined reading her manga.

Natsuki's POV:

It's been a couple minutes since Yuri had gone to her room to make tea. I thought I might as well use the restroom since I need to go hella bad.
When I was walking down the hallway I heard noises coming from Yuri's room. "Nngh..ah..."

Trying to open Yuri's door I hesitated for one moment. Should I really be opening Yuri's door? What if she is doing some kind of weird shit I don't know about?

It was now or never, I'm worried about Yuri. I gently opened the door to find blood, knives, and Yuri cutting herself.