♡ Chapter 3 ♡ Closer then Before

Yuri's POV:

"Well done Natsuki." I have to admit, I thought that Natsuki wouldn't be able to make this great of a poem with my genre. Natsuki crossed her arms and stared at me. I also have to admit, it kind of made me blush. "I know I did well, but..don't get all mushy about it." Classic Natuski.

"Now let's see your poem." My heart beated fast, I hoped that Natsuki would approve. "Hm, not bad." And? Is she going to say anything else? "What else do you think Natsuki?" Monika walked over here with MC. Oh, why Monika?! "I-I...s-said it's okay, I feel like I-It's something I would write.."

Natsuki's POV:

I was scared Monika might tease me or something for liking Yuri's poem. I really do approve on the subject of it....even the hand writing.

Monika grinned and murmured something in MC's ear that made me a bit nervous. Then she just walked away. Yuri grabbed my hand making both of us blush a fiant pink color. "Hey...Natsuki?" I gulped and nodded. "Want to...c-come to my house after school, we can bake cupcakes." I would love that, "I..I....su-sure, I-I mean that I don't have to go if I don't want to!" Yuri's expression changed in a flash.

"It's fine if you don't want to go." Yuri started to pack her things. I have to tell her! "I mean...yes...I'd be happy to go."