03

"And you need to know
You're the only one, alright alright"

---;

Weeks have passed.

Jennie and Jisoo are eating together on the cafeteria.

It's not the same anymore since the highschool building is far far away from the senior highschool's. They're not eating together with the maknaes.

They kinda misses the two.
"I wonder how are the doing on their last year of being juniors" Jisoo wondered, Jennie nodded and took a bite on her food.

Jennie was casually eating silently when she noticed that Jisoo is staring at her; on her lips actually.

"Hmm?" Jennie, Jisoo then points at the side of her lip, "Y-you have something on your lips" she stuttered.

Jisoo was about to wipe it with her thumb but Jennie held her hands. The silly girl suddenly got something on her mind, she has an idea. A great idea.

"Nah uh. You're supposed to wipe it-" Jennie stopped for a second and gave her a smirk, "With your lips"

Jisoo was shookt on her girlfriend's sillyness.
"Yah, Jennie-ssi" she warned but Jennie doesn't look threatened, instead she pouted to tease Jisoo.

"I won't do it, you wipe it by yourself. And stop pouting-" Jisoo said but Jennie is being stubborn, she didn't listen to Jisoo and continued pouting, she even closed her eyes like she's waiting for Jisoo to wipe it with her lips.

"Andwae"

"Ppoppo juseyooo" Jennie aegyo-ed.

"Jennie-yah" Jennie opened her eyes and saw her girlfriend crossing her arms on her chest.

"Pleaseeeee?" Jennie begged but Jisoo shook her head, making the younger one sulk.

"Fine." Jennie said then wiped the mayonnaise on her lips with a tissue by herself. She quietly continued her food, not minding Jisoo at all.

"Jennie-aaah" Jisoo called but Jennie didn't even glance at her, she's just eating her food.

Jisoo can't help but to smile on her girlfriend's cuteness. Jennie is sulking and it's the cutest thing on earth for Jisoo.

She almost laughed on Jennie's face, Jennie is eating at the same time pouting. She look like a sulking kitten.

"Jendeukie, are you sulking?" Jisoo asked and leaned on the table to see Jennie but Jennie ignored.

"I'll give you a kiss later" she said but still gets ignored, "2 kisses" no response, "5?" she said and put her five fingers up but still Jennie didn't look at her.

Jennie is really sulking.

"Saranghaeyo" Jisoo whispered while staring at Jennie's eyes.

Jennie glanced at her and continued eating again, "Nado saranghae" Jennie said, still sulking.

Jisoo laughed at her, "Cutie" she said but still gets ignored by the sulky Jennie.

"Fine, come here baby" Jisoo held her cheeks and pulled her for a quick kiss.

Jennie's face were bright red, she did not expected that Jisoo would give her a kiss but still she loves it.

"I love you"

"I love you too"