08

"And you need to know,
That nobody can take your place, your place"

---;

"Jendeukie"

Jennie slowly opened her eyes and saw Jisoo smiling at her. Jisoo's smile makes her heart flatter.

"Hi" she greeted Jisoo, "Hi, silly. You fell asleep at the library. I was worried sick looking for you, you didn't even answer my calls" Jisoo worriedly said and then hugged Jennie.

"Sorry" Jennie mumbled and hugged Jisoo back. She stayed up late last night taking care of Jisoo. Now, Jisoo's being hyper again.

She remembered that she had to go to the library to look for a book that Irene recommends. She found the book and read it, it was a great story. So great that made Jennie fell asleep.

"What time is it?" Jennie asked.

"23:11 am" Jisoo answered. Jennie smiled at her.

"11:11 you" they said in a chorus.

"11:11 Jendeuk/Chichoo" they both laughed when they said it at the same time.

"I love you" Jisoo gave her a smack, "I love you too, baby" Jennie said and then kissed Jisoo back.

"WOO SO MUCH PDA" Jennie and Jisoo turned their heads to Sowon who's currently fixing the books. They both laugh on her reaction.

"Are you going to eat?" Jisoo asked as she took a sandwich from her bag.

"I made it for you, thank you for taking care of me" she said.

Jennie giggled at her girlfriend's sweetness and cuteness.

They quietly reading the book Joohyun recommended while eating the sandwich Jisoo made.

Suddenly Jisoo spaced out.

She's thinking of something because of what she read, "Sorry, but I love her more" and that line rewinds at her mind making her overthink too much.

What if Jennie loves someone better than me?

What if Jennie found someone better than me?

What if Jennie replaced me with someone better?

Too much what if's. But she trusted Jennie so much, it's just her overthinking eats her up.

Jennie noticed that Jisoo is spacing out.
"What's wrong?" Jisoo turned at her and then smiled.

She tried herself not to tear up because of her thoughts. She loves Jennie so much and Jennie became her life.

"N-nothing.." she tried to avoid Jennie's stare but Jennie held her hands.

"Come on, tell me what's bothering you" Jennie.

Jisoo said and then looked at Jennie and looked  at her hands, "You're overthinking, aren't you?" Jennie asked. She slowly nodded at Jennie.

"I just thought that.. what if y-you get tired of me and find someone better?" tears are building up on Jisoo's eyes.

Jennie stayed silent and just stared at her so Jisoo had to look up to see her frowning girlfriend.

"Baby, you have nothing to worry about" Jennie wiped the tear escaped on Jisoo's little eyes.

"I won't find someone better. I love you and no one could replace you in my heart" she kissed Jisoo's forehead and hugged her.

Jisoo started sobbing silently because of Jennie's warm and soft hug. She really love this woman.

"It's you. It's just you, and it will always be you"

---;

GOOD MORNING ASIANS! xoxo.