07

"Slow dance these summer nights,
Our disco ball's my kitchen light"

---;

Jisoo woked up and saw Jennie sleeping soundly why her arms around hers. She smiled and stared at Jennie's face, she's still beautiful even if she looks tired.

Jennie slowly opened her eyes and saw Jisoo staring at her. Jisoo gave her a smile, "Good morning"

"How are you feeling?" Jennie asked while combing her hair with her fingers.

"I feel... great! Thank you, babe" she hugged Jennie. Jennie smiled at her and kissed her head, "All for you" Jennie said.

Jennie stood up to cook for their breakfast.

"Wise men says, only fools rushed in-" she stopped when she heard someone move a chair from the dining table. Then she saw Jisoo watching her, "For I can't help falling in love with you" they sang together and laughed.

They ate together, Jennie cooked a fried rice, bacon and egg. And chicken! Jisoo's favorite.

"You missed our class" Jisoo said frowning. Jennie gave her a cheeky smile, "It's fine as long as I'm with you" she answered.

"Would you skip class with me?" Jisoo asked.

"Ofcourse!" Jennie told her without hesitation and Jennie got hit, "Yah!" Jisoo glared at her.

"Whaaaat? You asked me- fine, I know that we will never skip classes" Jennie said making Jisoo chuckle.

Jennie washed the dishes while Jisoo is still there, watching her girlfriend. She feel well unlike yesterday. She still sick but not as sick as last night.

Jisoo took her phone and played 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran.

Jennie is finished with the dishes and dried her hands with a tissue.

"I found a love for me"

"I found you" Jisoo said, "Darling, just dive right in. Follow my lead" Jennie offered her hands to Jisoo and Jisoo took a grip on it.

They did a slow dance while listening to the song.

They're staring on each other, body are so close and they can feel each other's warm breath.

"Listening to our favorite, when you said you looked a mess. I whispered underneath my breathe, but you heard it" Jennie sang and moved closer to Jisoo.

Their lips are only inch apart, Jennie glanced at Jisoo's lips then continued singing.

"Darling you look perfect tonight" she leaned closer and kissed Jisoo.