04

"And you need to know,
That you keep me up all night, all night"

---;

It was 2 am but still Jennie can't sleep so she decided to text her girlfriend, Jisoo.

To: YeojaCHICHUngu
You awake? Can't sleep.

On the other hand, Jisoo can't sleep as well. She's just staring at her ceiling. It's like there's something bothering her. She even got shook when she heard her phone ringtone when she got a message from Jennie.

From: Jendeukie <3
You awake? Can't sleep.

She automatically smiled when she saw the sender's name.

To: Jendeukie <3
Not yeeeet. Can't sleep either :c

She waits for Jennie's respond and it didn't even took a minute for Jennie to reply.

From: Jendeukie <3
Now I know the reason why I can't sleep :)

To: Jendeukie <3
Why?

From: Jendeukie <3
You're thinking about me.

To: Jendeukie <3
Omo, mianhe love. I just can't help it, I just missed you so much.

Calling Jendeukie <3...

"Hello?" Jisoo smiled when she heard Jennie's voice.

"Lovee!" she greeted. She heard a chuckle from the other line.

"I missed you too"

"Can we meet?" Jisoo said while pouting as if Jennie can see her.

"It's already late"

"But.." Jisoo pouted more, she really wants Jennie right now. She wants to cuddle.

"Fine, I'm coming. Stay there! I'll be there in 5 minutes" Jennie then hang the phone up.

Meanwhile on Jennie's house.

Jennie quickly jumped off the bed and took a hoodie from her closet. She ran downstairs and took her car keys, she doesn't really use her car always because she's too lazy to drive and besides she rather walk with her girl than to drive. She prefer walking so she can be with Jisoo longer.

She doesn't mind the time, she also wants to be with her girlfriend since it's sunday and they haven't seen each other yesterday.

She quickly drove to Jisoo's and saw her cute girlfriend waiting outside her door while smiling as if she's excited to see her (Jennie).

"JENDEUK"

Jisoo quickly ran through Jennie, Jennie spread her arms to meet Jisoo's hug.

"I thought you're not serious" Jisoo said between their hugs.

Jennie held Jisoo's cheeks and look at her eyes, "Why are you waiting for me outside? It's too cold here, jagi" Jennie said and took off her hoodie amd put it on Jisoo.

"I-I just can't wait for you, I really missed you" Jisoo answered teary eyed. Jennie smiled warmly and wiped Jisoo tears.

"I'm here, baby. I missed you too" she hugged Jisoo and caressed her hair, "I love you" Jisoo said.

"I love you too, now let's go inside. It's too cold here" she kissed Jisoo's hair and they both got inside Jisoo's house.

Jennie and Jisoo are cuddling on Jisoo's bed.
"Ppoong!" Jisoo said making Jennie laugh out loud.

"Enough with the ppoooong!" Jennie whined.

Jisoo hugged her and snuggled on Jennie's neck.
"I love your laugh" Jisoo said. Jennie bit her lower lip, trying not to smile.

"I love you too" she answered.

"Said my laugh" the both of them laughed at each other.

"Let's sleep!"

"Goodnight, love. Candy dreams"

"Goodnight, baby"