06

"Mad cool in all my clothes,
Mad warm when you get close to me"

---;

"Good morning, hoes" Jennie greeted the whole class. Their professor is not there yet, and as always, their class looks like warzone.

"Good morning" they greeted. Jennie threw her bag onto her seat and walk through Nayeon's seat who's currently flirting with Red Velvet.

Jisoo is not yet there, but she already told Jennie that she'll be late.

"Hey, bitch" Nayeon greeted her, she sat beside Irene, "What are you doing with these innocent girls? You're lesbianing around again" said Jennie.

"What the fuck is lesbianing" Nayeon muttered making them laugh, "Gay"

"Where's Jisoos?" asked Seulgi, Irene snickered, "God, you're looking for Jisoo while I'm still here. I understand that Jisoo looks like me but damn, I'm infront of you Kang" Irene cried.

The four bursted out laughing, specially Wendy who almost tear up. "Don't mind her, she's on her period" Seulgi said.

"Never knew that unnie turned insane when she's jealous" Wendy said still laughing, "Correction. She's on her period" Seulgi said again.

"YAH!" Wendy got hit by a notebook, "You're teaming up again!" Irene exclaimed and hit Seulgi as well.

"Well, Jisoo told me that she'll be late" Jennie said and they nodded. The five continued chitchatting to each other when their precal professor came.

"Sorry for being late, good morning class" Hani greeted, "Good morning, sir Hani" they greeted back. Hani herself told them to call her 'sir' instead of 'ma'am' because it sounds manlier.

Hani discussed and just gave them a homework before leaving.

After their class, Jennie was a bit disappointed because Jisoo promised that she'll be late but she didn't go to school.

She go to Jisoo's house for a visit. The house seems quiet, it's like no one's living. Then she heard a 'blag' from upstairs so she quickly ran to check for it.

Then she saw Jisoo on the floor, trying to get up. Jennie ran to help her.

"What happened?" she asked Jisoo. Jisoo suddenly cried on Jennie's arm.

"I'm sorry for being absent.." Jisoo sobs, "It's fine, baby" she felt Jisoo's neck, "Gosh you're so hot" she mean that Jisoo's hot because of fever.

Jennie checked the medicine box but cursed because the box's empty. She turned around and saw Jisoo, her eyes are closed.

"Baby.." she hugged Jisoo and put on a blanket on her, "I need to go. I'll get you some medicine" she kissed Jisoo's forehead.

She was about to leave when Jisoo held her arms, "Stay with me please" Jisoo said, still closed eyes.

Jennie sighed, "I'll be quick" she said and left Jisoo. She quickly ran through the near boutique and bought some medicine. She also bought some chicken wings and canned soup for Jisoo to have something to eat.

She got on Jisoo's home and cooked the soup, then almost ran upstairs.

"Chichoo" she slighty slapped Jisoo's cheek making the one woke up.

"Eat this first before you drink the medicine"

She fed Jisoo then give her medicines. She also changed Jisoo's clothes into something loose and comfortable.

She's worried sick. She didn't know that Jisoo's not feeling well, Jisoo didn't told her.

"I'm c-c-cold.." Jisoo said stuttering, she's freezing even if she's wrapped by a thick blanket. Jennie quickly hugged her tight and she stopped shaking.

Jennie felt relieved and stayed on Jisoo's side.

They both slept while hugging each other.

xx

tHe eNd iS nEaR *dundundundun*