09

"And you need to know
That I'm hella obsessed with your face, your face"

---;

"Jennie.." Jisoo whispered, Jennie slightly tilted her haid to see Jisoo.

"I need to pee" she whispered again.

They both jumped on their seat when their professor slammed the table.

"STOP MURMURING!" she yelled.

The two nodded like a scared kitten. Their history professor is known as the most terror professor in SAWS. She is known as madame CL.

Madame CL continued discussing while pointing at the board with her stick.

Most of the girls stayed quiet and they're paying attention to the professor since they're scared.

"Ms. Hirai!" Madame CL shouted, Momo slowly looked up to see their professor who's crossing her arms infront of her.

"Didn't you know that sleeping is prohibited in my class?" Momo slowly nodded as if she's really tired and then got back to sleep.

"HIRAI MOMO!" the professor scowled, even the other girls were shookt.

"Yeah yeah, I'm awake" Momo answered in a pokerface, the professor stared at her and now their doing a staring contest.

And because of that, Jisoo whispered to Jennie again.

"Let's go out. I need to pee"

"She might scold us" Jennie whispered back.

Jisoo facepalmed in grimace. She really needs to pee right now.

Jennie raised her hands making madame CL turn her gaze to Jennie, "Yes, Ms. Kim?"

"May we go to the comfort room?" she politely asked and thank God, their professor nodded.

The two quickly go outside the room. Jisoo almost run because she badly wanna pee.

Jennie sat on the sink while waiting for Jisoo to finish. She's checking on her nails when she saw her bag flying onto her. She catched the her bag and glared at the one who threw.

"Fuck?!"

"Madame CL dismissed us the moment you two got out" Seulgi then sat beside her while Irene checked herself on the mirror.

"What a relief!" Jisoo exclaimed on the moment she got out of the cubicle.

They decided to go the cafeteria to eat lunch.
"I'm going to order" Jennie said.

Jisoo watched her girlfriend walk like a queen, that even the students made way for her.

"Woah, that's my Queen" she said while smiling to herself.

Jennie got back holding a tray in her hand.

Jisoo was quietly eating when she noticed that Jennie is staring at her. Jennie smiled on Jisoo the moment she looked up on her.

Jennie stared at Jisoo like she's her life, her everything. As if she's lucky to have Jisoo.

"You really had that habit to stare at me while I'm eating, don't you?" Jisoo mumbled. Jennie chuckled and then put her hand on her nape.

"I'm studying" Jennie told her, "Pabo, you're studying what?" Jisoo scoffed.

"You"

Jisoo's eyes grew bigger when Jennie held her cheeks as if she's checking her.

"W-what are you doing?" Jennie's eyes dropped on Jisoo's lips. A smirk formed on the younger one's lip as she lean forward unto Jisoo, that made Jisoo nervous because her girlfriend is acting weird.

"I'm observing" Jennie whispered, Jisoo can feel Jennie's warm breath. She can even smell a chocolate scent from Jennie's mouth.

"W-what?" Jisoo stuttered.

"My future wife" Jisoo was shooked. She's out of words on Jennie's sudden moves.

"You're so beautiful" Jennie glanced at Jisoo lips, "I'd love to see that face everyday. Your eyes, your lips, your nose, your smile, your appearance.." Jennie paused and then gave Jisoo as peck on her lips.

"You"

"You don't know how obsessed I am with you, Kim Jisoo.."