05

"Oh my heart hurts so good.
I love you, babe. So bad, so bad"

---;

"Class dismissed"

The whole class stood up and get themselves ready to go home.

Jennie and Jisoo were holding hands while walking outside their classroom.
"I gotta go to the comfort room-" Jisoo said, Jennie smiled at her and drag her on the girl's comfort room.

"Are you going to sleep in my house" they heard Sana's voice the moment they stepped inside the cr. She's talking on the phone with someone.

Sana waved at them, Jisoo waved back and Jennie just smiled. Jisoo went inside the cubicle while Jennie's retouching infront of the mirror.

"Why nooot?" Sana whined.

Jennie look at Sana's reflection on the mirror, Sana's leaning on the sink so her back is facing on the mirror.

"But.. hm, fine. I missed you, I love you too. Take care baby" she saw Sana pouted on her peripheral vision, the side of her lips curved, Sana looks so whipped on whoever she's talking with on her phone.

"Bottom" Jennie said making the japanese girl quickly turned her gaze on her. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she's frowning, making her look like an emoji.

"I'm not!" Sana exclaimed, Jennie laughed at her and leaned on the sink as well while waiting on Jisoo.

"Who are you talking to by the way?" Jennie asked, she knows Sana very well. She's a playgirl.

Sana's cheeks turned bright pink on her question and looked away, "D-dahyun.." Sana answered shyly.

"Oh! The tiny-eyed pale girl from Lisa's class?" Sana nodded. This is the first time Sana is commited to someone- or is she? Girlfriend is not her 'thing', everyone knows that Sana only flirts, and not into serious relationships but this is something new.

"Woah, you didn't told me that you like younger girls" Jennie teased making the taller girl hit her shoulder. Jennie laughed out loud because of what Sana did.

They both heard a sound of flushing water and waited for Jisoo to come out.
"Nyeongan" Jisoo greeted as she fix her skirt. Jisoo did a quick look on herself at the mirror.

"Let's go?" Jennie asked as Jisoo cling on her arms. They both turned their heads on Sana who's busy texting on her phone, "Aren't you going yet?" Jisoo asked, "I'm gonna be a third for the both of you" Sana answered "Nah, it's fine girl" Jennie told her.

Sana started walking with them, she's beside Jisoo.
"Where's Momo, Mina, Nayeon and Jihyo by the way?" Jennie asked.

"Jihyo's still on student council and I don't wanna be a thirdwheel on Nayeon and Momo, and Mina's with her girlfriend Chae" Sana said.

(AN: Sorry 2Yeon shippers but Jungyeon is not with them, she's studying on different school. NaMo is real in this story)

"SANA SENPAI!!!" they heard bunch of freshmen from junior highschool building, holding some gifts for Sana.

"Senpai?" asked Jisoo, "Fuck" Sana cussed and tried her best not to facepalm.

"Guess who's popular among girls" Jisoo said while laughing, "I know one from Daegu High. She's a real girl crush like you, her name's Yoo Jungyeon" Jisoo said.

Sana then being circled by young girls. She even gave the two a 'help me' look but the two just stick their tounge to her and ran away.

Jisoo and Jennie was laughing on what happened to Sana, then they saw the NaMo along with Jihyo.

"Have you seen Sana?" Momo asked, "She's there being ambushed. Just kidding, she needs help right now" Jennie pointed out on Sana who's being stranded on a wall with freshmen around her.

The three quickly ran through Sana while the couple gets on their way home.

Their phone rang at the same time.

From: Sanatozaki
"How dare you left me there!"

They both bursted out laughing on the street.

They came to Jisoo's house and was about to say goodbye to each other but Jennie wanted to stay with Jisoo longer.

"Jendeuk, it's fine. Don't worry, we'll see each other tomorrow" Jisoo said. Jennie sighed and gave her a tight hug, Jisoo hugged her back.

"I love you, babe" Jisoo said between their hugs.

"I love you too" Jennie kissed her forehead.

"I love you more than anything" Jennie said them kissed her both cheeks, "I love you so damn much" Jennie, then kissed her nose.

"I love you baby, so bad" Jennie whispered before giving Jisoo a kiss on her lips.