Chapter five ☆

** omg it's been years (metaphorically) since I updated this. I'm so sorry. Enjoy this chapter x **

°°°
Sirius
Remus

Sunday 11:00am

Hey I'm-

Sorry

You really need to stop doing that.

I've been waiting for my messages to send for about ERM idk hours

I'm really sorry

Look Sirius I need to tell you something

Go ahead.

You're one of the most weirdest people ever but you're also like a best friend, thank you.

Aw man, look at little Reemy being all sentimental, I like it

I'm sure it won't last long

I'm sorry about moving our friendship along too fast.

No, don't be sorry. I'm sorry for reacting the way I did. I know we've only been talking for a few months but you really mean alot to me.

You mean alot to me also.

<< ReemyLupin sent SiriusMcjagger a snap >>

I still cannot get over your Snapchat name, oh my.

You didn't have to send one back you know, I don't want you to feel pressured or uncomfortable.

Oh shush, just open it you silly goose

Okay okay, and how many more times do you want to call me a silly goose?

Silly goose

Sirius slowly opened up Snapchat and pressed the newly sent snap from Remus. He felt the pit of his stomach turn with guilt as he opened it. He hadn't meant to make Remus feel uncomfortable, and he definitely didn't feel like Remus had sent the snap because he wanted to - he probably sent it because he felt pressured. But as soon as he opened the snap, all those feelings were washed away. Sirius stared into a pair of golden brown eyes that were rimmed with roundish glasses. He could definitely tell that Remus was a book guy, and he loved it.

Remus Lupin, you're beautiful.

Sirius Black, you're beautiful.

Damn that was smooth son.

I get my tips from the best, Dad.

This is beginning to become cringey. Let's stop

"Unsex me here" said lady Macbeth

Idk whether that means let's have sex but...

How did I guess that you were going to interpret it that way.