Chapter Eleven ☆

So basically Shadowhunters has been cancelled & I'm super depressed but I'm going to still update this. I love you all with my entire heart & thank you for 2K views <3

°°°
At that moment, Lily and James stared at eachother too. "I love you James." whispered Lily, into his shoulder. And they too, ended up in a laughing mess.

Let us paint you the current picture. Remus and Sirius had moved over into a booth and were socializing like an elderly couple. Their hands were intertwined and their faces close at most times. Remus' head was neatly settled into Sirius' lap. He couldn't figure out how he fitted against Sirius' body so well. But he did. Sirius had his head bent down over Remus and almost looked like he was whispering directly into Remus' ear. His free hand was softly ruffling through Remus' mousy brown hair.

It was almost as though they had been together for years, not like they'd just met.

At that moment, Sirius pulled out his phone and began taking photos with Remus. "Oh man, this is soooo going to be my new Wattpad profile picture." Giggled Sirius "What SIRIUS THAT'S MY BAD SIDE!" Stuttered Remus whilst he finished up his drink. Sirius glanced at Remus and lifted his chin. "Remus Lupin, you have no bad side."

°°°

*Buzz* *Bling* "Reemy, I think someone is trying to get hold of you on your phone" Sirius called across the Café. For a moment, there was a glint of hesitation in Remus' eyes, something wasn't quite right. And Sirius sensed it. "Yeah it's probably err nothing." Remus rubbed the back of his neck and turned back to the barista.

The phone went off once again and Sirus just couldn't bare it anymore. It wasn't being nosy, right? He looked at the lockscreen of Remus' phone and read the notification previews. He couldn't read the messages completely because he'd need a password for that but he just wanted to know if Remus was okay.

The notifications read:

Wattpad: You have 50 new notifications

At that, Sirius beemed brightly. He always knew Remus was a really good writer. He was great at everything. But that wasn't the only notification so he kept on looking.

Snapchat: "Hey what's the weather like in douchebag land hahah send me a postcard dork."

Facebook: "I heard you're gay. We always knew you were. Just so you know, we don't support you."

Anonymous message: Hi, go die.

Sirius put the phone down calmly then stood up furiously, picking up his things. His eyes were stinging with tears of anger as he rushed out of the coffee shop and slumped down on the side of the road. He had to find these bullies and he had to find them fast. There was no way that they were getting away with that.

Within an instant, Remus came rushing out of the door and almost tripped over Sirius on the floor. "you're so adorable when you accidentally fall over, you goofy cutie" Sirius grumbled. Remus began tilting his head to the side in question. "Why are you on the floor Sirius? And why did you rush out of the shop?" the brown haired boy said whilst pushing up his glasses.

Sirius couldn't hold the tears back anymore and a little tear rolled down his cheek. At that, Remus slumped down next to him and cradled him in his arms. "Sirius, darling, what's wrong? What's happened?"

They sat in that position on the side of the road for a while before Sirius began to speak. "Firstly, please don't get mad. I'm not a controlling person who wants to know everything about your life and I love you." He breathed. Remus clasped his hand and blew out a huge breath. "Whatever it is, I'll still be here."
°°°
Sirius' hair was now in a man bun and he looked at the busy road Infront of him. "You know when your phone was going mad?" "Yeah" Remus replied, glancing up at Sirius' face. "Well, I read your notifications. Why didn't you tell me about them Reemy?"

Remus began to cry. "You must think I'm weak and worthless like everyone else does. 'you must be bullied for a reason Remus' 'stop crying Remus' that's all they ever say." Remus' face had gone bright red and his freckles stuck out like a buffet in a gym. "Hey, Reemy. Hey. Look at me. You are not worthless. You are the strongest person I've ever met." Sirius told him whilst wiping away the tears from his face. "And we are going to do something about these bullies okay. It's going to stop, I promise."

Remus moved his hair out of his eyes and looked away from Sirius, shivering. "Hey, you're so cold. Why don't we go inside?" whispered Sirius. "I like it outside. It helps me forget things. Like my art. It's an escape." So, instead of going inside, Sirius slipped off his leather jacket and hung it over Remus' shoulders. "you're doing to need this then" He winked.

I apologize for this chapter
it really isn't that good, it
was really just a filler and
an intro to the new plot!
Xxx