Chapter Eighteen ☆

Long time no see! Thanks for all the love recently. I see you all <33

The taste of blood rose to the cracked lips of the man. Rope grinded against his soft skin as he tried to escape. He never thought betrayal would ever hurt this bad. A single tear and a whimper found an escape route as a booming voice prevailed. "Peter Pettigrew. I will ask you one more time. What do they know?"

Looming over Peter was a tall and brooding man fashioned with an overly eccentric suit. His pointy nose cut into the thick air that Peter struggled to breathe in. The prime minister.

This question Peter couldn't answer. Sirius hadn't enclosed any other information on the group chat. He wasn't that stupid. A bead of sweat formed at the side of his suddenly aged face and streamed down his cheek. What was he going to say?

Suddenly Peter's senses were heightened as he began to pick up small details. The prime minister tapped his foot in an impatient tremor and the bodyguard's knuckles clicked in preparation. "Peter. Peter. Peter. You betrayed your friends. Who says you can't betray us too?" And with that, he stepped back and his armed men stepped forward.

"Mr Riddle. Sir. Mr Prime minister!"

Then Peter was thrown into darkness.

---

Sirius and Remus had by now reached the train station. Sirius knew that it would be a long and expensive journey - but he didn't tell Remus that. "Reemy, why don't you buy yourself some chocolate while I get the tickets?" Sirius didn't want Remus to see how much the tickets cost. He didn't care about spending all his money. This was for the boy that he loved.

As Remus skipped off, Sirius bought the tickets and held them firmly in his hands. All around the platform, old newspapers were scattered. Sirius wondered are the stories in these even true?

Sirius was then awakened from his thoughts by a buzz of his phone.

---

Sirius, it's James. Have you seen the news?

The news? Why would I need to look at the news. Are you delusional?

The Prime minister

Excuse me

The prime minister has cancelled all public transport. Apparently there's going to be a terrorist attack?

No. Not a terrorist attack. Because they are the terrorists. And they don't want me and Reemy uncovering the truth.

Well how are you going to get to London now?

Oh darling please. I'm Sirius Black, any excuse to use my motorbike is a good excuse.

Aw it's gonna be one of those cute scenes where the couple are on the motorbike clinging onto eachother. Riding into the sunset.

James, you sound like you're writing a fanfiction of me and Remus.

Okay okay just stay safe douchebag. See you on BBC News later on?

Hopefully we make that much noise, yes.

---
Sirius' Garage

"Okay, don't cry or scream but this is our new transport". Sirius lifted the material draped over the motorbike. The whole thing was spotless. The paintwork glistened as the rays of sun reflected off of it. "It's certainly YOU, Sirius." Remus giggled whilst gripping Sirius' hand to show his comfort in the idea. At that, Sirius pulled a face, lifting his eyebrows. "What do you mean, ME?". Remus rolled his eyes at the absolute ignorance of the boy "it's a motorbike, that's like the edgy-est vehicle you could own. AND it's black. Honey, it has your name written all over it."

Sighing slightly at how right Remus was, Sirius hopped onto the bike and brushed it softly. Remus looked eager to get on, in fact, Sirius was rather shocked at how amazed Remus was at the idea. Holding out his hand, Sirius beckoned Remus over. "Come on then, we don't want to interrupt the Prime minister's dinner"

After that remark, Remus was sitting behind Sirius within a matter of seconds. His arms were tightly clasped around the driver's waist and his torso squeezed gently against his back. Sirius looked back in pure admiration as he placed a helmet on Remus' head for protection. He placed one last kiss on his head before starting the engine and their journey.

---

Peter's head was pounding. As he stirred awake, his hands immediately reached up to his head. Fresh blood. This time he was alone in the room, alone with his thoughts and hunger. At least, he was for a matter of seconds.

Footsteps echoed from a corridor outside of the door. Peter instantly heard them and began to tremble in fear. He didn't want to be hurt by the guards again. But before Peter could think any more, the door wrenched open.

"Mr Prime minister, sir. This wasn't my-"

"Nobody asked you to speak, Pettigrew."

Mr Riddle sneered down at Peter in complete disgust. "Thanks to you, we've had to do a cover-up operation. We've told the entire country that there has been a terrorist attack so nobody will come after us." Without hesitation, he stood on Peter's hands, crushing his fingers underfoot. "That's your punishment for now. Let's see if your little friends come, shall we?"

And with that, the door clambered shut while wails of pain escaped from Peter's mouth.

---

Sirius' black hair was blowing in the wind and Remus regularly tried to dodge getting a mouth full of it. They were heading into the horizon, shades of pink and orange filling the sky. Remus was still clasped around Sirius as he whispered in his ear "I love you so much" . Sirius didn't take his eyes off of the road but sent recognition through a huge smirk.

The pair were edging towards the centre of London, they were almost at their destination. They just didn't know how they were going to get into Downing Street. One of them had to make a decision swiftly, as they could see the Black door with their naked eyes.

"Sirius, how are we going to get in? It's heavily guarded. He's not just going to let us in" Remus questioned nervously. "Oh darling, those guards will go weak at the knees for me or you. But obviously we aren't all gay. I found out that Galaxy's murder was nicknamed "operation galaxy", as soon as he hears that coming from his security cameras, he'll open the door."

"Because we know his dirty little secret." Remus whispered. "That's kind of hot. A dirty little secret" Sirius whispered back. Remus hit him and abruptly said "Sirius, now is not the time to want sex, we're doing this for Galaxy."

For Galaxy.