4. The morning after

Sunnis pov:

I woke up and made my way to the kitchen, my head hurt tremendously from all the crying last night. When I got down the stairs I saw Minho sleeping in a curled up ball, aww he sorta looks cute.

Wait what?

I went to the kitchen to make some food and ran into Taemin.

"Hey" I whispered making sure not to wake Minho up.

"Fuck, you scared me! Hey," he out his hand over his head and jumped back a little.

"Heres some tea, I thought you might need it from last night. Minho and I left some slices of pizza for you in the fridge along with some leftover ramen make sure to eat it. I'm gonna head out cause I gotta meet Key but call me if you ever need me." He made his way towards the door and started getting ready to leave.

"Don't worry I will. Thanks for everything last night, bye. " I said leaning against the door frame.

"Bye!" He ruffled my hair and left.

As I walked back to the couch to wake Minho up I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"What are you doing? I thought you were still sleeping." I said as I walked with his arms still on me towards the kitchen.

"I was but then I heard the door close and woke up." He replied as he nuzzled his head into my neck. I could feel his breathing getting slower and hurried to the couch before he fell asleep on me. By the time I got there and got my phone out he already fell asleep with me on his lap. I gently removed one of his arms away from mine, trying not to wake him up.

"Don't leave yet, I don't wanna be alone right now." He said as I was removing the other arm.

"Ok, I won't." I put his arms back around me and got the blanket I placed on him earlier and draped it over us. I placed my legs crisscrossed on his lap and let his head rest in my neck. The next thing I knew I was dozing off too and fell asleep.

"You awake?" I heard Minho ask as I woke up.

"Yeah. Did I fall asleep on you?" I asked still a little tired.

"Yeah." He chuckled.

"Can we stay like this for a while? I don't wanna get up and make breakfast yet." I said enjoying the feeling of having someone with me.

"Sure." He replied grabbing the remote.

"I'm not that hungry you wanna watch a movie and then eat?" He asked as he went on Netflix.

"I mean you already started one so sure." We stayed in the same position for the entire movie only this time Minho's hands were around my waist. As the movie was ending my stomach started growling and I'm sure Minho heard it too cause he started chuckling.

"Hungry?"

"Yeah, you can finish the movie I'll make us some food," I said as I started leaving his lap.

"Minho let go," I whined cause he wouldn't let go of me.

"Nope." He said with a grin on his face.

"Let go I'm hungry," I whined this time a little annoyed too. I just expected him to let go but I never thought in a million years that he would place me on his shoulders and bring me to the kitchen.

"MINHO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU CRAZY WHAT IF I FALL?" I screamed at him scared this was how I was going to die.

"It's fine you're not gonna fall, stop being so scared. You have your phone with you right?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked a little scared.

"Good cause we're going to a cafe for breakfast."

"WAIT ARE YOU CARRYING ME LIKE THIS TO THE CAFE? ARE YOU INSANE? I DON'T EVEN HAVE MY SHOES ON AND MY HAIR LOOKS LIKE A MESS! HOW ARE YOU GONNA LOCK THE DOOR? WHAT IF I FALL? WHAT WILL PEOPLE THINK WHEN THEY SEE US ON THE ROAD?" I yelled at him.

"Stop screaming everything's gonna be fine. You look fine, I'll toss you your shoes, I'll hold you with my arm wrapped around your legs when I lock the door, and why do you care what other people think?" He replied sounding a little annoyed at the last part.

"What if people think we're dating?" I asked softly.

"So let them. I see nothing wrong in that." He replied now sounding really annoyed and a little hurt. Weird.

"Here," he said as he tossed me my shoes which I skillfully caught.

"Uhm how am I supposed to put these on?" I asked leaving him to think for a little bit.

"Give them back to me I'll put them on for you." He said and I handed him my shoes. He already had his on since he just needed to slip them on.

"Ok ready?"

"No," I said a little scared.

"Ok let's go!" He locked the door and we started walking to a cafe we used to go to. The walk was actually more fun than I thought it would be. I wasn't scared for most of it and it just felt really nice to take a walk with Minho after a while. Once we were at the entrance of the cafe Minho let me down since I wouldn't have been able to go in the cause has too tall.

"Grab a seat and I'll order," Minho said.

"Ok," I said as I made my way to a seat and waited for him.

Minho's point of view:

"Can I get one small caramel macchiato with whipped cream and chocolate syrup drizzled on top and one medium green tea latte? Oh and also 2 red velvet cupcakes." I said to the cashier.

"Ok, your total is $7.50 how would you like to pay?" She asked me.

"Cash please," I said as I handed her a $10 bill and 50 cents.

"Heres your change. Oh, and by the way you and your girlfriend make a cute couple, I saw you guys walking here as I came to work."

"Hehe, thanks but she's not my girlfriend, yet."

"Aww well I hope you get her soon, you guys would make a great couple."

"Yeah, I hope so too," I replied as I looked towards Sunni.

"Heres your order." The cashier said waking me from my mind.

"Oh, thanks have a nice day."

"You too." She replied back with a smile.

"What took you so long?" Sunni asked as I gave her her food.

"Nothing we just had a little conversation," I replied.

"About?" She asked with whipped cream on her mouth.

"Hehe, nothing. Here eat" I said as I handed her a cupcake.

If only you knew what you do to me.

........................................................................

OK ITS LIKE 11 PM HERE AND IM SUPER TIRED AND HAVE TO GET UP EARLY TOMORROW SO RIP. ANYWAYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I HOPE THIS CHAPTER MAKES UP FOR IT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS PRETTY SUCKY. ILL TRY TO UPDATE FASTER AND UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LOVELIES ;) 💕💕