25. School memories

Good job Minho you just  completed  66% of the scavenger hunt. It doesn't seem like a lot but you only have 3 places to go to left! Right now im guessing its around 3:30  knowing how well you know me and how fast you can get to places.

My next clue is to go to the place where we met someone new but lost someone as well. P.s. the lost person went to America i can not be more obvious so if you don't get this then I will literally snap your neck off. Love you! 💓

Sincerely,
Your shining sun Sunni 🌻

I knew exactly what place the note was talking about. Since our middle school was only 15 minutes away when we walked, i decided to run to save some time. I got there in around 10 minutes and started walking to the stage in one of our old gyms. We always used to hang out at the gym with the stage at lunch.

Since no one else came there the five of us would go crazy together. The gym teacher loved us so he let us use the speakers and blast music. We always used to have singing competitions or dance competitions. When Jong was with us we would have a sing off and Sunni would rate us all from 1-10. Sometimes we would all just dance around together and sing together and wouldn't care if we sounded or looked bad. Occasionally a janitor would come in and Sunni would start dancing with her or him. All the janitors knew us as the crazy dancing gym kids and we loved the names too. The janitors loved us too, sometimes they would let Sunni sit on this big cart and roll her around the school. Since the rest of us were a little too heavy we didn't have that chance. When we had bad days we would just meet there to talk and cry and it was great because there was zero chance of someone other than us seeing or hearing. Same thing with when we had a crush, we always announced big stuff like that in the gym. When we had tests it was so easy to study there because there was no extra noise so we were super concentrated. The amount of times we played with the gum equipment too, none of the teachers cared because we would always behave and put the equipment back. The gym really was great, it was a special place for the five of us.

When i entered the gym i saw a janitor cleaning up the place. It looks like he's been cleaning the place for a while now so he should've seen a note lying around somewhere.

 If he wasn't new I would've started dancing one of our dances that we did with them.

When he saw me enter he looked up and smiled at me. I bowed to show respect and started walking towards him.

"Do you need anything young man. It looks like you went to this school before. That kid looks a lot like you." He said pointing towards a team picture of the soccer team. Weird, he sounds a lot like Jonghyun.

"Ah yes that was me. I was the captain of the team at the time. Sorry for me to ask but have you seen any pieces of paper with a note or anything like this?" I asked him showing the last note I got.

"Actually yes when I was cleaning the stage I found a note like that. I forgot where exactly but try checking around those five boxes." He was pointing to the boxes that were laid out exactly as how we sat back in middle school. This is so weird only the five of us knew how we laid those out. There's no way they were laid out perfectly like that without one of us doing it.

"Ah do you kno-" when i turned around he was gone.

I brushed this off and started heading towards the boxes.

I looked at Sunnis seat and found the note.

Good job you can keep your neck! And guess what? You only have 2 places to go to left! Now go to the place where our group was finally completed! Hurry, hurry, hurry!

Sincerely,
From your shining sun Sunni 🌄

It only took me 5 seconds to figure out where she was talking about. I looked at the gym clock to see what time it was and it was already 3:40. I had to get to the highscool and fast too because it's already almost 4.

It takes about a 20 minute walk, 15 minute run but a 5 minute car ride. Who knows when I'm going to get a taxi though. I stood for about 5 minites wondering what to do and finally decided if i find one outisde then I'll take it if not, I'm running again.

When i got outside i saw a taxi near the school and ran across the street to get it. I almost got hit by a car but it's ok because I didn't right. (That was me like every day at school when we had lunch im not even kidding. My friends would always leave the library across the street so late we'd get at our lockers like 2 minutes after the bell to go in rings, but still got to class on time which was good)

"Hey mister can you drop me off to the high school 5 minutes away from here?" I asked him through my breaths.

"Sure hop in but you're gonna need to pay me extra because i was on my break" he turned on the sign and I got in.

"Thank you so much this helps me a lot really. I have a scavenger hunt I'm doing because one of my freinds lost her memeories, she's making me go around town to try and find notes with clues. I have 2 locations left and then hopefully I can finally see her after a week. We grew up together so when I found out she lost her memeories I was absolutely crushed. So thank you a lot really, this helped me get to her sooner." I didnt realize we reached the destination until i stopped talking and looked out the window.

"Oh sorry about talking the whole ride. How much ia it." I asked getting out mt wallet but was stopped by the driver.

"Free, it's free. Go meet that girl and make sure she never forgets about you again." He said as he unlocked the doors and waved goodbye at me.

"Thank you." I smiled at him as I ran out and went straight to our hangout place.

It was a spot near the bleachers but far enough so no one would see or hear us like the gym. We ussually just laid around here in the summer and sometimes took naps. In the winter it was cold but we got through it by having snow ball fights,  making snowmen and "skating" on the thin ice. Sometimes we even had races through the snow and counted how many times each one of us fell in. Sometimes we would pictures or Sunni would make us take pictures of her. Key was the best at it but he usually fixed Sunnis clothes or hair, since she didn't have a mirror and the rest of us were bad at that. What we weren't bad at though was hyping her up. It really was so much fun.

Since there was a fence behind our spot i thought that Sunni would place the note. I checked all over the fence but no note was there. I ended up sitting at the spot thinking of high school again.

I would always sit on the stump and eat my lunch then do whatever we were doing.

THE STUMP!

I jolted up from my seat and ran to the stump. On top of it was a note taped on. I carefully took the tape off making sure not to ruin anything on the stump and started reading the note.

YOU FOUND THE LAST NOTE! Now you only have the last location to go to. Where could it be I wonder? Well this might help * *******

Sincerely
You're bright shining sun Sunni 🌻

I ran as fast as I could once i saw the words and checked the time while i was at it. It was already 5:00 if I run fast enough I can get there in 15 minutes.

I'm coming Sunni, just wait a little bit.

.................................................................

What were the words i wonder? So I was going to give the whole clue but decided, you know where's the fun in that? *laughs in evil* Now the preview chapter is taken down so if you don't remeber the last location try to figure it out. Comemnt what you think it might be and I'll reply to some 😉 Anyways its 3:45am so im gonna go ahead and sleep! Until next time my lovelies 💕💕