Flashback

Flashback to the wedding :

When Sunni ran out Jackson quickly kissed Hera and ran after her. As I was getting up he told me to meet him at the parking lot.

"Oh you actually came," he gasped a look of shook pasted on his face.

"Yeah now hurry up, I have to find Sunni," I spat out already annoyed.

"I think we both know where she is but before that I need to tell you something. Me and Hera already got married before, this is just to show my parents and relatives. The only reason t asked Sunni to come here was that so she can see I still care about her through our picture. I only broke up with her was beacuse my patents had this marriage planned since I was 5. I only found out though after a year of dating Sunni. I broke up with her beacuse I didn't want her to still be with me when I get married. I didn't want her to be in more lain than she already is. I know where you're going to go cause I'm going there too. Just give me a little time with her before you take her away, please. I promise I'm going to leave her life soon just let me say goodbye one last time. I'm going to Canada and staying there because that's where Hera and my parents want us to live. So just let me say bye to her before i leave and promise me one thing, you'll always take care of her just like you're doung right now. Ok?" Jackson asked with tears in his eyes threatening to fall. All this time I thought he was a jerk but, he's not.

"Ok" I agreed.

"Oh and one more thing, Sunni can't know about this." He said as he ran off leaving me standing ther processing everything.

.................................................................

Yayyy double update! I forgot my a/n in the last update so here it is. Do you still think Jacksons a bad guy? Well if you do then welp for him. Anyways im gonns start working on the next chapter so until next time my lovelies 💕💕