26. I promise

YOU FOUND THE LAST NOTE! Now you only have the last location to go to. Where could it be I wonder? Well this might help "I promise"

Sincerely
You're bright shining sun Sunni 🌻

I got to the park where we first met at in about 15 minutes, just like I predicted.

I ran to the monkey bars but she wasn't there. I went on the play set and checked everywhere there but I couldnt find her. I went to the swings but no one was there either. I checked behind the rock climb wall, the splash pad, the picnic areas, everywhere but i can't find her. Did I come to the wrong place?

No I couldn't have, the clue was "i promise". This park was the place where we made our promise. This has to be the last location. I checked the time and it was already 5:30, Sunni where are you.

"Are you just gonna stand there and act like you forgot me?" I heard a familliar voice say.

I turned around and there I saw a smiling Sunni.

I ran towards her picked her up and started spinning her around. She started laughing and eventually i let her down.

"I missed you you so much." We both said at the same time. 

We both started laughing and just started walking, smiling the entire time.

"You know we're here too!" Someone who sounded a lot like key shouted.

"Damn it Key all you had to do was shut up and let them have their moment alone! We were gonna came in later now they know we're here." Another perosn who sounded a lot like Onew said. It sounded like they were talking in the bushes.

"Now that they know we're here cause of someone-" I'm guessing Taemin from this point said in a annoyed tone.

"Key" Was I hearing right? This sounds a lot like Jong but, he's in america. This can't be it.

"Yes thank you Jong for stating the obvious I'm just gonna say-" I was right it is Jong. JONGS HERE?!

"THIS LAST SPOT IS SO CUTE AND YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!" Both Taemin and Jong screamed at the same time.

"You idiots! I had a whole ass mother fucking plan on how each of you were gonna come in and surprise Minho! Guess what dumbasses, it's ruined now. Hohh ma gawd i spent 50 fucking dollars on that ice cream cart. I can't waste that much money, I'm already broke!" Sunni excalimed holding her head.

"YAH KIBUM, you better get your ass ready to run cause once i get you you're getting a grave a dug out!" Sunni screamed making all of us scared at first but then laugh at how fast key started sprinted off.

"Look at how fast he shot up I'm crying" Taemin said as he held onto his stomach from laughing too hard.

"Kibum get your dumbass back here you stupid piece of shit!" Sunni screamed as she took of her sandal and was getting ready to run.

Before she could start running I held her back for the sake of keys life with one hand and the other on my stomach.

"Let him go it's fine I'll get him to pay you back the $50." I managed to say through my laughs.

"Fine." Sunni huffed out as she put her shoe back on. 

"Oh Sunni why act like you gonna murder me if Minhos gonna hold you back?" Wrong move Key, wrong move.

"Oh now you really need to run." Onew said pushing Key away.

"Good luck surviving Sunni." Jong said and him and Taemin came to help me keep her strained and give key a head start.