14. Getting Sunni back...but not really

Minhos point of view :

"What do you mean Sunni's gone?" Taemin screamed through the phone.

"We we went to the park and when we came back home I took a nap. When i woke up she wasn't anywhere i tried calling her but she won't pick up." I said all in one breath already grabbing my car keys to search for her.

"Ok you go to all the places she likes and I'll search the rest of town." He said. I can already hear the engine starting.

"Call key too I don't think I can talk to him right now." I told him cutting the line right after.

I searched everywhere Sunni likes to go too. I searched the park, malls although they were all closed, cafes, parts of the city she likes.

Nothing.

Nowhere.

No hope.

What if something happened to her? I can't let that happen. She can't be in danger. As i was thinking these thoughts tears stated filling my eyes making them blurry. I couldn't see anything so i just cried. And cried. And cried.

She can't leave me yet.

Sunni's point of view:

I woke up in a white room. I looked around my surroundings and saw i was in an hospital room. There were wires connecting me to a machine that shows my heart beat. I looked beside me and saw a boy that looked to be in his early twenties. He looked like he was sleeping so I didn't bother him. I checked the time and saw it was 5:50 already. What happened? Knowing no one would come in right now i just went back to sleep. When I woke up the guy from last night wasn't there. I streatched my arms and was about to fall back alseep when i saw another man come in.

"God Sunni you scared me don't ever do that again do you know how long i spent looking for you." A tall guy with brown hair said as he hugged me.

"Um sorry but who are you?" I asked and I felt him slowly take his arms away from me.

"What do you mean? Sunni you're joking right? We grew up together. We were together last night. We went to our park. OUR park. You're joking with me right. Please tell me youre joking with me. This is all a joke, where is everyone come out, you guys got me." He said as he started walking around the room.

"Sunni, please. Please remember." He whispered to me. I can hear he desperation in his voice. I could see the tears in his eyes. I wish i could remember you, I really do. Just as I was about to speak again the doctor came in the room along with the boy from last night.

"Hello miss Park how are you feeling?" The doctor asked me as the tall guy looked at me.

"My head hurts a little and I can't remember anything. Or at least I think I can't." I said staring at the tall guy. Something about him rings a bell. I saw him before, i know i did.

"Hmmm just as i thought. See you already had a problem in your brain with remembering things. It's weaker than everyone else's. When you were brought in last night it seemed to me that your head started hurting and you fainted. Thus making the weak part of your brain hit the pavement causing you to temporarily loose some of your memories. We don't know how long this will last maybe a week, a month or maybe even a year or more. But we do know that if you fall like that again the memory loss can be permanent." The doctor said as he checked through everything.

I looked back at the tall guy and saw a tear fall from his eyes. I guess we were reslly close. I looked beside me to see the guy from last night. His eyes were red and his face looked like he'd been crying for a long time. When he looked up at me I saw him smile but when I looked at his eyes they were full of sadness. I looked back at where the tall guy was before but, he was gone.

The doctor was about to leave but i stopped him before he could go. I needed to know first, who do I go home with.

"Um before you leave who was the person who brought me here last night." I asked nervously hoping to get an helpful answer.

"Oh yes my appologies for not telling you sooner. This young gentlemen here, your brother, brought you here last night. He said he found you lying on the pavement. Before you're uncertain of him we run tests to make sure and he is your blood related brother so you can trust him. If everything goes well you'll be able to leave in a few days." And with that she left.

The tension in the air was obvious. I didn't know what to say to the gu- i mean my brother. Heck i dont even remeber him.

"My name's Jinki and i'm your older brother. In case you're wondering where our parents are they died a few years ago in a car crash. You stayed with me until you graduated high school which was not that long ago. And the guy that just left a little while ago is your best friend since birth. His name is Minho and you guys are inseparable. I know everything's confusing right now and you might not trust me but I promise you, I will do my best to bring back your memories. For now you're going to have to do some tests to see exactly how much you do remember. I brought you some clothes for when you leave and i brought your favourite, tteokbokki. (Idk if i spelled that right)" he said as he held up a bag of what I'm guessing is tteokbokki.

I smiled at him already knowing i could trust him. For now i knew there was one person i could trust, and one less person to figure out who they are and what they mean to me.

"Thanks Jinki." I said as i looked up to meet his eyes. This time they were filled with happiness.

Minhos point of view :

I left the room and ran to my car where Taemin was waiting for me.

"Minho what happened?" He asked once he saw my face.

"I'll tell you later just drive." I said as i was getting in the car.

"But i just got out I didn't see Sunni yet." He whined a pout forming.

"There's no point, she won't remember you anyway."

.................................................................

HELLO! i havent I updated in two weekes and i feel so bad but my teachers been pushing everything ladt minute. Anyways i didnt know if it was too soon for this to happen in the book but I have a plan and i hope you guys will like how its gonna go. Thank you to all the people who added this to their reading lists and voting and commenting it really makes my day. I feel so bad for not updating for such a long time and i ge inseecure sometimes thinkinh what if no one actually like this book but when i see the votes and comments and when you guys add this book to your reading lists it really helps me and maked me happy. Anyways i jusg wanted to say thank you and i really do love you guys a lot. Wow this was a long a/n. Anyways until next time my lovelies 💕💕