17. Day two (Sunnis point of view)

Before i start this chapter might be a little trigerring (it has jong in it) so ill tell you when to skip if you need too
.................................................................

The next day I woke up and saw another person with Onew downstairs. I know I saw that face before.

"Oh Sunni come down. This is Taemin do you remember anything about him?" He asked me gesturing towards the other person.

"His face seems familiar but I don't remember anything." I said facing Taemin trying to remember anything.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as i faced the floor.

I felt them look at eachother and then arms wrapped around me.

"Don't be it's ok." Taemin said as he hugged me. I felt a sense of security and safety in him.

"Ok go upstairs and get ready were going to your old schools so elementary, middle and high school. I think that'll help you remember a particular person some more." Onew said gesturing to Taemin and a picture up on the wall with him and 4 other boys.

I saw Taemin, Onew and I think Minho was his name.

I quickly went upstairs and changed into a loose long summer dress that was sleeveless and you had to tie at the back. I went to wear my small heels and let my hair down. I put on lipgloss and walked down the stairs.

"You aren't leaving like that take this" both Taemin and Onew said at the same time giving me their jackets.

"Guys I'll be fine you guys are there so nothing will happen, right?" I asked them as i grabbed my keys and walked to the door.

"Oof this girl" I heard them mutter under their breaths.

We left to go to my old schools and i looked out the window the entire time. All the places looked familiar but I recognized no one.

"You'll remember soon enough anyways we're here" Onew said as i looked at my what im guessing to be elementary school. We walked around and I remembered some stuff.

"I REMEBER THAT" I screamed pointing to the play ground causing Onew and Taemin to scream.

"WHYD YOU HAVE TO SCREAM" They both yelled at me afterwards.

"Wait you remember?" Onew asked me finally cathing on.

"Yeah i do. I remember everything. I said looking around"

"Ok then now middle school." Taemin said dragging me to the car.

I looked out again and my head started hurting. Since i was in the back no one noticed and I'm happy they didn't. By the time we reached there it hurt less but was still there.

I looked around and my head started hurting more. I kept wincing and stumbled a little.

I  was about to fall on the ground until someone caught me in his arms. I didn't get to see who though.

The flashbacks starting here send jonghyun is going to be in it. Once you see dots again you can start reading if you chose to skip.

While I was in the car there was someone new. Not Taemin, Onew, or Minho. He looked like a puppy but a dinosaur at the same time. Jonghyun. I remember you.

"Bye Sunni remember to call me when school ends if you want a ride back home."
"Ok i will bye" I waved as he drove away. I wish I took that ride back home. He left to go to America that day and I didn't see him again. He's always busy with work so i can never talk too him. I wish he was still here.