8. It's not me

Sunni's Pov:

The moment we stepped in the wedding hall we were greeted by a beautiful sight of flowers and chandeliers on top of each table. The hall was ginormous and it had a huge stage too. The buffet table was double the size of a limo and had so much food on it. The cake had 10 layers all of them beautiful with flowers descending it like a vine. Without knowing my eyes already filled with tears.

"You ok?" Minho whispered to me as he squeezed my hand.

"Yeah let's get our table the weddings bout to start," I said giving him a smile assuring him I'm ok.

"If you need to leave just tell me ok." He said as he returned a smile and started walking with me to the table in the middle.

Minho's Pov:

When we entered we looked around the place and it did look really nice but not as nice as Sunni. When I turn to face her I can see tears in her eyes.

"You ok?" I whispered to her not wanting Taemin and Key to hear.

"Yeah let's get our table the weddings bout to start." She said giving me a fake smile.

"If you need to leave just tell me ok," I said returning the smile and started to walk to the table in the middle with her. Taemin and Key came to the table after getting some food on their plates since everyone was doing it too.

"Really you're eating right in front of us?" Sunni asked with a pissed voice making me hold in my laughter.

"What who told you not to eat?" Taemin asked with a mouthful full of food spilling.

"Firstly close your mouth you're gross and secondly you're the one who told me you lil shit," Sunni responded as she wiped his mouth with a napkin. Key choked at the action and Taemin just stayed still while I made fists under the table.

"What it was gross seeing the food on your cheek stop overreacting and Key stop dying and drink water." She said flatly making the 3 of us even more shocked that she was able to read our minds. I looked over at Taemin and Key and gave them a look.

Bold-Taemin italics-Key normal-Minho

Can she really read our minds?

I don't know, all I know is that I choked and almost died and none of you guys cared.

Oh shut up will you and no she can't read our minds all she did was wipe Taemin's mouth and know we were shocked. It's not the first time this happened.

Did she wipe Taemin's mouth before?

No, you dumbass she 'read our minds before'!

Ohhh! Also, who'd you call a dumbass I'm older than you hyena.

"Can you guys stop talking with your minds it's getting annoying." Sunni snapped making the 3 of us look at each other in awe.

"Sorry. Shrimp?" Taemin said holding a piece of shrimp in front of her.

"She's allergic to shrimp." A voice said hovering over our table.

Sunni's Pov:

"Shrimp?" Taemin said holding a piece of shrimp in front of me. I swear this idiot. Just before I was gonna say anything a familiar voice cut me to it.

"She's allergic to shrimp," Jackson said hovering over my table.

"Oh, Jackson congrats on the wedding. The hall looks really nice." I said trying to painfully hold up a smile.

"Thanks, you do too. I honestly didn't expect you here today, I see you brought some friends of yours. Still, the slut you were in high school huh?" He said with a huge grin on his face. Usually, I would breakdown from that but not today. Today I'm gonna show him that I don't need his ass in my life.