22. Bringing the memeories back

I was watching tv waiting for Taemin to come back from grocery shopping and suddenly got hungry. I was gonna call him to ask him when he's coming back with the food but when i got up Taemin came in and he had a letter in his hand.

"What's that?" I asked him referring to his hand as I placed the groceries in the kitchen.

"Oh it came in the mail today, it says it's for you. Do you know anything about it or who might send one?" He asked me handing me the letter and taking the rest of the groceries out of my hands.

"No i know no one who doesn't just text me now. I'll just read it later." I said grabbing some groceries to help him.

"NO!" Taemin screamed making me drop the apple out of my hands.

" Gosh you didn't have to scream." I said while grabbing my heart. "Anyways, why? It's not like it's important." I said narrowing my eyes staring at him intensely.

"You know if they didn't text you it's probably really important, cause y'know, i mean like, you never know it might be important, cause lik- JUST OPEN IT!" He said making me get really suspicious.

"Ok then." I started opening the letter and got scared the second i saw her handwriting. 

Hey frog boy!

So I need your help, I don't feel good at all and I think I might be spending my last few days here. The doctors said that if I move to somewhere where there's more fresh air and open grass then I'll get better. After they said that I started going all over places and i sort of left some important stuff at some of the locations. I can't leave Korea without them but I don't have much time or energy to go lookimg for them, heck i barely had enough to write this letter. So i need you to do this last favour for me before I leave and go to the place i buy food and don't accept peoples help. I'm pretty sure you know where that is and when you get there you'll know you found the object one you do. I need you to really hurry because i feel weaker and weaker and I need those things to leave and get bettter. Please frog boy, do this last little request for me before I leave.

Sincerely, 

You're bright shinning sun, Sunni ♥

I read the letter with tears in my eyes from fear of losing Sunni even more. Without questioning any of the letter i started to think of places she could have meant. What does she mean by buy food and not accepting help? Think Minho think! AHA, GOT IT! I quickly grabed my keys and headed out the door.

"Where you going?" I heard Taemin call out as i left.

"The supermarket." I yelled back not bothering to lock the door or look back.

I ran as fast as I could to get there. I can't lose her for good this time. I can't, she means the world to me. I ran to the supermarket that I first saw her at when I got kicked out from my brother's place. I stood at the exact place she realized I was the one offering her help and started hoping I'd find whatever i need to and that I wasn't too late. I scanned all over the place for any sign of anything that could belong to Sunni.

I went through all the aisles in case she left anything in there and triple checked them all. I went to all the cashiers asking if they've seen her or seen her leave anything behind but, nothing. I went back to the place we saw eachtoher and was about to head out until a guy with a hat and mask on bumped into me with his bags. All his groceries fell out and rolled around on the ground causing everyone to look at us.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there really these bags were covering my vision. I'm so so sorry!" He said as he bowed and started picking up his groceries.

"That's ok it happens to everyone sometimes. Do you need help?" I asked him as I crouched down and started helping him pick up his bags and food.

"No i wouldn't want to trouble you it's ok really." He replied taking the bags away from my hands.

"No really let me help you take these to your car." I started taking some bags out of his hands and followed him to his car.

"Really thank you again this is all I can give you right now I hope that's ok." He said as he handed me an envelope.

"I don't need this really you can kepp i-" When I looked back up he was gone along with his car and the groceries.

Weird.

I decided to open the envelope and found another letter. The handwritings same as the other one too and it said......

.................................................................

Im so sorry for not updating but a family problem came up and the last weeks of school had me stressing! But good news is it's summer vacation so that means I CAN UPDATE! This isn't a chapter im super proud of but I wanted to get something out so yeah. I was going to do the entire scavenger hunt in one chapter but that would take a really long time to write up and I don't want to make you guys wait longer.  Anyways this is a long a/n so imma end it here! Until next time my lovelies 💕💕