Midoriya Izuku

Of course broccoli boy gets a spot in this ^_^ These are just my personal headcanons, so don't take these as canon facts (unless they're proven...which would be cool). Enjoy!

Hero Work and Love (aww)

--Midoriya is incredible when it comes to scheduling! He will forget to do important things (like sleeping) but he will know your schedule to a tee.

--If you both are heroes, it would make him so happy if you suggested that you two work together.

--He likes seeing you take down villains and he's the most supportive boyfriend ever!

--"You're doing amazing y/n! That's my partner! Over there...the strong one!"

--Plus he gets to make sure you're safe if you both work together. Your safety is top priority for him and seeing how badass you are is just an added bonus.

Domestic Life

--As much as Midoriya loves being a hero, he also loves spending lazy days at home on the couch playing video games.

--He's really good at Super Smash Bros but he lives for the thrills of beating you at Mario Kart.

--Even though he's really bad at it...like laughably bad. He always flies off the track and you have definitely have just let him win out of pity.

--"Wow y/n! I beat you...I think I'm improving!" "Yep you definitely are."

--Even though he's bad at Mario Kart, he's really good at cleaning!

--Everything is organized neatly: plates, books, and especially clothes.

--Midoriya won't mind if you're messy though because it gives him more things to clean!

How does he show affection?

--He showers you with little gifts, especially on days that aren't even holidays because he thinks that makes it "extra special!"

 --He won't mind spending a little money on gifts, but handmade and thoughtful gifts are just as good in his eyes. He would be ecstatic if you made him a journal or an All Might plushie (he would especially love the All Might plushie).

--If you two are in public he prefers holding your hand because he's pretty nervous about kissing you in public.

--Once the relationship progresses though, he won't mind giving you chaste kisses on top of your head or on your cheek (if he's feeling bold).

--If he has to go out of town for hero work he will up his affection game by 100000%

--He will give you flowers, any type of food you want, and other small gifts. This is partly because he will miss showering you with affection when he's away, but it's not like you mind the overflow of nice things.

--When you two are comfortable at home, Midoriya will often snuggle up against you especially if you are standing up.

--He likes nuzzling his head into your shoulder because it is easy and it makes him feel so close to you.

Favorite things to do

--Midoriya absolutely loves going on casual dates instead of super fancy ones. 

--He likes getting take-out food followed by hanging out at the park or beach. He especially likes the beach because of how much time he spent there training with All Might.

--Midoriya also enjoys shopping with you as long as you both don't go crazy.

--If you both are pro heroes, Midoriya loves training with you and seeing how he can improve or how you can improve. A training session almost always ends with sweet kisses and nice words of encouragement.