Denki Kaminari

This boy was requested a lot, and he's one of my faves so this worked out well ^_^ Enjoy!

Boys Just Wanna Have Fun

--Kaminari loves to have fun with his s/o and everything he does for you and with you is fun. The dates have to be fun or else he feels like he's doing something wrong.

--He's always ready to take you to the arcade, an amusement park, the beach, or finding a good place to have a fun paintball game.

--Kaminari also loves going to concerts with you, so you two will always save up money to get good seats for your favorite bands that play nearby.

--He gets a kick out of making you laugh while you two are kissing because he enjoys that he can make you comfortable enough to where you can laugh in such an intimate moment. He will make snarky remarks too, to make you kiss him longer out of spite.

Likes

--Kaminari likes all kinds of music but he has a soft spot for classic rock, r&b, and indie rock. If you want to get him a nice gift he will never turn down a sweet cd or a mixtape. Even though mixtapes are sort of old fashioned, Kaminari will really cherish it!

--It took awhile for you to find out but Kaminari really has a passion for good food. He enjoys eating and trying new and cool restaurants with you or without you so he can recommend them himself.

--The work that people put into a good meal is something he really respects.

--Kaminari likes good jokes and might spend his money that he saved up for a concert on a great stand-up comedian. But they have to be really good for him to sacrifice so much.

--He likes hanging out with friends and going different places with them!

--He's always liked long road trips in the summertime, they're just really relaxing for him. He'll listen to whatever music he wants to and just tune out for a bit, as the clouds pass overhead. It's awesome for him.

--Kaminari isn't crazy about having pets of his own, but he does get really attached to other people's pets. He likes petting cats, dogs, lizards, etc. He just doesn't want to be the one to take care of them.

--Shopping has always been one of Kaminari's favorite things to do. Gotta stay trendy when you're gonna be a popular pro hero!

Sparks Fly With Him

--Kaminari is very affectionate with you and he will take every opportunity he has to kiss you, hold your hand, or just be close to you.

--But he will listen to you if you feel uncomfortable with pda, but he isn't uncomfortable with pda at all. He can get jealous pretty easily, so pda is one way that he can deter any unwanted attention.

--He is very proud to have you in his life and he likes to let people know that he's dating you (sometimes it borderlines on bragging depending on his mood).

--You and Kaminari almost never argue because he's pretty easygoing, but when you do there's a 90% chance that it will end with you and him doubling over laughing at each other. He's pretty funny looking when he's trying to be serious and angry.

--Kaminari is surprisingly emotional though. He's very in touch with his emotions and he tells you he loves you a lot.

--Very sweet boy= Very sweet boyfriend!