Shinsou Hitoshi

He's one of my absolute faves plus he was requested a lot for the oneshot collection so here you go! Enjoy!

Hobbies

--Shinsou has a wide-range of hobbies even though U.A. and training to get into the hero course takes up a lot of his free time.

--Shinsou enjoys crafts but he's pretty bad at making anything by hand. He's always liked the thought of woodworking...but he can't seem to make anything he likes.

--In canon, Shinsou likes cycling. He probably enjoys looking at sweet vintage bicycles that are way out of his price range.

--Shinsou has always liked taking photographs, and he definitely considers it a hobby of his. His favorite photos are ones that he took of the neighborhood cats!

--Shinsou has always wanted to learn an instrument, so he took up piano and guitar when he was in middle school. He can play simple songs...nothing too fancy. He just does it to relax.

Noticing You

--The first thing Shinsou notices about you are your eyes and lips.

--He watches you when you smile and he thinks you are way too cute for this world!

--Then he notices your voice and what you say. He's too nervous to talk to you but he likes hearing you laugh at other people's jokes.

--He notices you from afar and it takes a while for him to actually approach and start a friendship.

Friends and Lovers

--Shinsou is a great friend because he's so grateful to have friends at U.A. High since his quirk used to be looked down on.

--He cherishes your company and is blown away when you want to hang out with him after school!

--After at least two solid years of being good friends Shinsou decides to confess to you.

--He doesn't see romance as a step up from friendship, he just wants you in his life either as a friend or a partner.

--His confession is honest and straight to the point! He doesn't cushion what he says and he asks you out on a date immediately.

--You are caught off guard by his bluntness, but you say yes nonetheless. He's very sincere towards you and you wish nothing but happiness for him.

--As a boyfriend, he is a bit more protective of you. If he sees something he doesn't like, he will stay close to you his face betraying only silent anger.

--But on the flipside, he likes it when you get protective of him too! It makes him feel special and wanted. He gets really wide-eyed and soft if you become possessive of him, and he will totally be up for an intense make-out session afterwards.

--Shinsou is all for lazy days and causal dates in the house. He appreciates it when you get dressed up (or if you're always dressed up) but he also likes the intimacy of an at home date.

--At times Shinsou can be kind of insecure and he will ask you many times if you think he could be a villain.

--It's heartbreaking for you to hear, so you will assure him that he is an amazing person that will definitely be a great hero someday.

--You are definitely his support system and he keeps you grounded. Your relationship is built on equality and you two are an amazing team!