Uraraka Ochaco

She's one of my favorite girls and I enjoyed writing for her in my oneshot collection ^_^ Enjoy!

Uravity in Action!

--After graduating from U.A. High Uraraka did follow her dream of becoming a rescue hero and she's quite successful.

--That was where she met you. A striking civilian who had attracted the attention of some lowlife villains and was now hanging onto the ledge of a building for dear life.

--Uravity immediately jumped in to rescue you! Or she kind of floated in.

--Her surprisingly strong arms held you gently as she floated the two of you to the ground safely.

--Without even thinking you immediately asked for her number because she was super cool and cute. She laughed and happily gave it to you.

--"Call me if you ever need a rescue again y/n!"

--So, after a few days of thinking about her nonstop, you decided to call her and talk to her normally. She seemed surprised that you were interested in her but she became comfortable with you in no time.

--And that was how your relationship started.

Fun? With Uraraka?? Definitely!

--Uraraka loves to have fun but she doesn't like to spend a lot of money because budgeting is in her blood.

--So you two are all about dates that don't cost a lot like: hiking and enjoying the scenery, going to the ocean, amusement parks if they're cheap, and biking.

--Uraraka also likes fast food especially burgers so you two usually have casual lunches at nice burger places.

--But eventually you both start cooking together which is a lot of fun. Making up new dishes that you both can contribute to is super fun for you and her!

--She is not a picky eater at all, so anything you two make will be amazing in her eyes.

Miscellaneous

--Uraraka likes making extra money but she always gets nervous when she has to do interviews or ads. So, you make sure to be there with her or text her a lot if you can't be there.

--She loves showing you new things she's learned about her quirk and she loves it when you name her special moves.

--If you wear an Uravity themed sweatshirt or any other clothing item she will become so flustered.

--"Y-You shouldn't spend money on s-stuff like that!" She'll say even though she can't stop touching it and smiling brightly to herself.

--Once Uraraka makes enough money she will be happy to travel with you. She's always wanted to see Europe and go to Hawaii with her parents.

--She is an extremely good packer and she always brings just what she needs because she's pretty practical.

--Uraraka is also very good at styling any type of hair, it's just a natural talent of hers.

--If you have long hair she will have a field day and if you have short hair she will make sure to make it look cool and different from what it usually looks like. (Isn't very experienced with dyes though so beware).

--Uraraka likes driving and she even has tried to do a few tricks like drifting and just burning rubber. It's one of her hobbies that isn't practical...and can sometimes cost money.

--All in all she is a very fun person to be around and she always lends her support to you whenever she can.