Tsuyu Asui

This is the last piece for this collection and I'm so glad I'll finally have a complete work under my belt lol. This was a lot of fun to do, and it helped me a lot with my writer's blocks and such...so that was cool. Enjoy!

Miscellaneous

--Because of her internship with Captain Selkie, Tsuyu knows how to operate all different types of boats. She wants to be able to work as a pro out in the open ocean like Selkie so of course she was very happy when he offered to teach her.

--Tsuyu is great at cooking all kinds of food but her favorite dishes to make are: pasta, chicken soup, and any type of salad.

--Her parents are gone a lot so Tsuyu is really good at managing her time and other people's time. She's great at relegating which sibling will do what chores and when so everything is almost equal.

--People have often told Tsuyu that she is kind of hard to read and that they don't know what she's thinking. So she learned poker.

--She's very good at it.

--Her siblings introduced Tsuyu to American Disney movies and she has been hooked on them ever since. She loves all of them especially the Hunchback of Notre Dame, Anastasia, and 101 Dalmatians.  

Relationship Headcanons

--Tsuyu is a very honest and direct person so she will be the first one to confess, unless you are quicker than she is (which is very rare).

--She loves giving you hugs but it takes a while for her to be fully affectionate with you. But that's just because she feels that she lacks a lot of experience with romantic relationships, because she has always been focused on being a successful pro hero.

--Tsuyu is extremely emotionally stable and she is definitely your support system. As a pro hero she works really well with others and she brings that skill into her relationship with you.

--She is an attentive listener and she's quite compassionate when she wants to be. But she will tell it like it is if she feels that you are in the wrong.

--Tsuyu is always up for holding your hand because her hands are really soft and large, so they're perfect for hand-holding! She is also always up for forehead kissing. She doesn't know why but it's her favorite type of kiss.

--Because she is very busy as a pro hero, you will have to be the one to take care of things in the house. Tsuyu is quite domestic because she has taken care of her younger siblings, but her schedule just leaves her no free time.

--But if you both are pro heroes then she will insist that you two work together. First of all it would be pretty fun taking out villains together and secondly it would mean that your schedules might meld together better.

Dislikes

--She is very open about what she dislikes and she will discuss them with anyone who asks. She can be opinionated if she has to.

--Her main dislikes are: villains (it's obvious why), long commercials (yes it's a close second between that and villains), chalkboards, and itchy clothes.

--Tsuyu detests itchy clothes with a passion so intense it is almost scary! Clothes should always be streamlined and comfortable in her opinion!