Aizawa Shouta

He definitely deserves a spot in this collection because of how amazing he is as a teacher and character ^_^ Enjoy!

How'd You Meet Him?

--Two words: cat cafe.

--You had noticed that he was a frequent customer to your favorite cat cafe, but he rarely talked to you so you had yet to develop an opinion of him. And you definitely didn't know he was a pro hero because of his hobo-like appearance.

--It all started with one white cat that was the most playful out of all of the cats. You played with him and chased him around until he ended up right in the middle of you and Aizawa. You could tell Aizawa wanted to play with him so you backed off.

--But Aizawa just shrugged and said that you two could share the cat. And that was how the romance of the century started!

Eraserhead in Love <3

--He's a real softie at heart and he's a hopeless romantic when he's in love. He likes giving you flowers and surprising you with romantic gestures.

--Since his schedule is so hectic and it barely leaves him any time to sleep, he feels bad if he neglects you even a little bit even though you know how hard it is being a pro hero and a U.A. teacher. He is just a naturally loving person and he likes showing you that he cares about you.

--He isn't around that much (to his despair) but when he is, he's a romantic fool! He likes romantic dates in nice restaurants, but he also won't mind making his own romantic date. His favorite thing to do for you is to decorate the house/apartment with flowers and lighting some nice candles.

--Aizawa will always kiss you sweetly and passionately before he leaves for hero work or teaching, because nothing is ever certain with pro heroes...

--He doesn't like surprises himself, but he does like giving you little surprise gifts or surprising you by showing up when it's not in his schedule.

--"U-Um Shouta...you're hanging from a telephone pole. Is something...going on?"

--"No, I just wanted to see you."

--"....Cool."  

Other Headcanons

--Aizawa obviously likes to sleep, and he doesn't have a very stable sleeping schedule, so when he's feeling especially lazy he will just ask you to cuddle with him until he falls asleep. This way you can mess with his hair and he can rest for a bit (he needs it).

--His inner teacher comes out often and he's really good at giving out all kinds of advice on all kinds of subjects.

--Aizawa is not a good cook, but he's not a picky eater at all. He can eat anything and he's never gotten food poisoning even if the food is expired.

--He is very dramatic and he refuses to walk places like a normal person. He will insist on using his capturing weapon/scarf to get places quicker.

--You should always keep a first-aid kit around just in case. Aizawa often gets minor injuries on missions, and they usually don't affect him that much. So you will have to be the one to force him to get some treatment!