[Prologue]

"I'll be going now, mom." - Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon gave a kiss on her mother's cheeks as she walked out of the house. While she took the public bus, looking through the window, she saw more bigger and massive houses, admiring them.

"I wonder what's it's like being rich and living freely." - Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon thought to herself as she sighed in frustration. After the bus passed downtown, Jungkook came walking out of the house. Before he could get inside his car, his mother came walking towards him.

"What do you need mom?" - Jungkook.

Mrs. Jeon stood in front of Jungkook as she eyed him gently.

"Come home early tonight. I want you to come with me to my friend's party." - Mrs. Jeon

Jungkook gave his mother a smile as he nods his head. Jungkook then got into his car and drove off.

Jungkook parked his car when he came to his destination. While he walked around observing the supplies that will be sent to his father's company, Chaeyeon was helping the workers loading the supplies into the trucks.

"Chaeyeon! Go and rest! It's your break time!" - Worker #1

"Okay!" - Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon took off her gloves as she wipes her sweats off her forehead with her long mint blue sleeves. She placed the gloves back to where it belongs as she walks towards the entrance door. The assistance was walking beside Jungkook while both of them were walking towards the supplies workplace.

Jungkook and his assistance walked inside the workplace as Chaeyeon walks towards the same direction. While the tower bell ringed, Jungkook and Chaeyeon walked past one another without giving any glances, having the same thoughts.

"I wish things were different." - Jungkook and Chaeyeon. 

TO BE CONTINUED 

JANUARY 27, 2018 

I hope you guys like the prologue so far.