[Chapter 30]

Chaeyeon, Yoongi, and Aunt Jiyoung is currently in the ER as Jungkook impatiently wait for the doctor to walk through that door.

While Jungkook continues to wait, RyuJin came walking to him. Guilt was written all over her face, seeing Jungkook in that kind of state. Not only she was feeling guilty but she was also going crazy. The poison was only meant for Chaeyeon but instead Yoongi and Aunt Jiyoung ate the soup too.

"Jungkook?" - RyuJin

Jungkook looks up with tears in his eyes as she sat down next to him.

"I'm scared RyuJin-ah. What if our baby don't make it? What if something bad happens to Chaeyeon, Yoongi, and Aunt Jiyoung? What will I do then?" - Jungkook

Tears trekked down his face as RyuJin tries to comfort him. Mrs. Jeon then came running as RyuJin stood up and let's Mrs. Jeon sat next to her son, comforting him.

Jungkook continue crying in his mother's arms while Mrs. Jeon didn't know what to do but to be there for her son. She knows that her son needs her at the moment. Mrs. Jeon then gently lifts his head to meet his eyes.

"Why Jungkook? Why didn't you tell me? I could've came quicker than this." - Mrs. Jeon

Jungkook sniffed.

"I saw how you were busy with the company. I didn't want to interrupt you. I'm sorry." - Jungkook

Mrs. Jeon hugged him once again as RyuJin couldn't see the scene anymore. She quietly walks away and stand behind a wall. The doctor then came out as Jungkook and Mrs. Jeon walked up to him.

"How are they?" - Mrs. Jeon

The doctor sighed heavily sending a bad vibe to Jungkook and Mrs. Jeon.

"Your wife, Mr. Min, and Ms. Jiyoung are okay. I already took out the poison before it spread even more. All three of them need to stay here for a couple of days to get IV in their systems and get enough rest." - Doctor Son

"How's my baby?" - Jungkook

Doctor Son kept quiet as he lowered his head down.

"I'm sorry for your lost. The baby didn't make it." - Doctor Son

Jungkook didn't want to hear those words at all. He was denying the reality of losing his first unborn child. Mrs. Jeon covers her mouth in shock as she quickly embraced her son in her arms. Doctor Son walks away in shame of not being able to save his child as RyuJin increasing felt guilty even more. RyuJin looks away as she looks down at her hands of being a murder. Tears trekked down her face one by one.

"What have I done?" - RyuJin

She continue to sob alone as she became a monster just like her mother.

RyuJin walked in seeing Chaeyeon sleeping soundless. When RyuJin reached to her and held onto her hand, she couldn't do nothing but to cry.

"I'm sorry. Chaeyeon-ah ... I'm sorry." - RyuJin

RyuJin kneeled down onto the ground while still holding onto her hand.

"Please forgive me." - RyuJin

The room was silent only filled with RyuJin's repeated apologizes and her crying.

Chaeyeon was filled with agony knowing that her child was no longer with them.

Flashback

"Is the baby okay?" - Chaeyeon

Jungkook stayed silent as Mrs. Jeon looked away in pain.