[Chapter 21]

Mrs. Jeon and Mrs Shin was sitting at the end of the row along with the other guests as they wait for the bride to come walking down the aisle. Jungkook was standing next to the priest as he breath in and out heavily, trying to release his nervousness. The piano then starts playing, signaling the crowd that the bride is ready.

The door slowly opened up as the crowd turned their heads back, recording with their phones, along with Jungkook looking at RyuJin standing in the middle of the aisle, walking down holding onto her white roses, while the door closes.

When RyuJin got to Jungkook, he handed his hand out for her to take. RyuJin hesitated as she grabbed Jungkook's hand and looked face to face.

"The wedding ceremony may start now." - Priest

Chaeyeon parked her car in the parking lot as she ran out from the car and into the entrance of the hotel building. As she rushed in, she quickly went and asked the woman standing behind the front lobby.

"Excuse me, do you know where the Jeon are holding the wedding ceremony?" - Chaeyeon

"Just go left from here, take the elevator and on the 13th floor. When you get to the 13th floor, go straight, turn right, and you'll see the door entrance." - Secretary

"Thank you." - Chaeyeon

Chaeyeon then rushed towards the elevator and pressed the 13th floor.

"We are here to witness the vows of Jeon Jungkook and Shin RyuJin. If there is any objections, please speak up now." - Priest

Jungkook wanted to speak up but how can he. He will not only bring him and his mother down, but he will also bring RyuJin down with him. He already ruined his family name enough from cancelling the wedding between Chaeyeon and him, and now this. His father taught him better than this. His father told him that a man should keep his words when he promises or revealed something out in the society. He just hope that somebody will come and interrupt the wedding for him.

RyuJin looked up at him, waiting for him to object but all he did was look lost into her eyes. She knew that he's lost and don't know what to do. She knows that he's blaming himself for everything that has happened. All she ever wanted for him was to believe in himself and do what he wants to do. But at this moment, when he looked deep into her eyes, asking for help, she knew he wasn't strong enough, that he was too soft to stand up to himself. She knew, he needed her to do this for him.

"I -" - RyuJin

The door then flew opened revealing Chaeyeon panting heavily while everyone gasps seeing her, especially Jungkook.

Mrs. Jeon smiles seeing Chaeyeon here at the wedding. She doesn't know why, but she's glad that Chaeyeon came to stop the wedding. While on the other hand, Mrs. Shin was so not happy about it. She was finally getting Jungkook as her son in law, but Chaeyeon has to come and ruin her moment, once again.

Jungkook slowly lets RyuJin's hands go as he was was now standing front to front with Chaeyeon. He looks at RyuJin as she nodded her head while he gave her a smile.

"I object." - Chaeyeon

Chaeyeon said with a smile on her face as Jungkook smiled back at her. Mrs. Shin then stood up in anger and stood in the middle of the aisle, in between Jungkook and Chaeyeon.

"The objection is over. You're way too late to take Jungkook back, Chaeyeon. He now belongs to my daughter." - Mrs. Shin

"You are still going on with this, Mrs. Shin. I thought your daughter already taught you something." - Chaeyeon

"I don't know what you're talking about." - Mrs. Shin

"The only reason why you want Jungkook to marry RyuJin is because you wanted Jungkook for yourself. Once Jungkook marries your daughter, your daughter is able to hold onto his company, his house, and all of the heritage that he holds. You are after all of that, including Jungkook." - Chaeyeon

Everyone covers their mouth in disgust as Mrs. Shin was speechless.

"You don't get to accuse me without any evidences!" - Mrs. Shin

"I am the evidence!" - RyuJin

Mrs. Shin and everyone turned to her.

"Chaeyeon wasn't originally from a low status class. Her father is Min Sejun. My mother went after her father after he got married to Chaeyeon's mother due to his heritage, his company, and the lands that he owns. My mom wanted all of that to herself and she finally got it, destroying Chaeyeon's family. When my mom found another guy that is more rich than Chaeyeon's father, she divorced him right away and went after the other guy, changing our surname into Shin." - RyuJin

Mrs. Shin heaved out heavily as Mrs. Jeon was also shocked at the sudden news. She knew who Chaeyeon's father is but she didn't know all of the other informations.

"How can you? I am your mother. You should be taking my side." - Mrs. Shin

"How can I when my own mother only cares for herself? You always say that you do these stuff for me but I don't see it. If you really did this for me, you wouldn't have interfered in Jungkook and Chaeyeon's love life, am I right?" - RyuJin

Mrs. Shin was scared of her future reputation as she looks around the room, while everyone gave her a disgusted expression. She screams her lung out as she rushes down the aisle, past Chaeyeon, and out the room.

Jungkook then walked down from the center and towards Chaeyeon. He wrapped one his arm around her waist and around her neck, pulling her into a passionate kiss. Chaeyeon kissed him back with a smile on her face.

Everyone cheered at their romantic scene as they finally parted from each other. RyuJin then came walking to them and gave Chaeyeon a hug as she hugged her back.

"I'm so glad that you're here to ruin the wedding." - RyuJin

Chaeyeon chuckles as Jungkook did the same. They broke the hug and saw Mrs. Jeon also walking to them.

Mrs. Jeon stood in front of Chaeyeon as she looked down, avoiding eye contact. What Mrs. Jeon did next made Chaeyeon's eyes wide. Mrs. Jeon gave her a soft hug as Chaeyeon was frozen in her spot.

"Thank you. Thank you, for saving my son from the pain in the future." - Mrs. Jeon

Chaeyeon smiles as she hugged her back.

"No problem, Mrs. Jeon. I'm just doing what my instincts tells me to do." - Chaeyeon

They pulled away from each other as Chaeyeon looks back at Jungkook while he hugged her waist while she snuggled up against his chest.

"I love you." - Jungkook

"I love you too." - Chaeyeon

They hugged each other once again as RyuJin and Mrs. Jeon looked at them along with the rest of the crowd.

Mrs. Shin was sitting on her bed as she saw the news article on the internet.

"Mrs. Ara Shin, the most respected elder and high status class turns out to be a two face."- Mrs. Shin

She read the bolded words as anger boils in her, ready to explode. She then threw the tablet across the room, screaming in anger. She smashes everything she sees in her room as she drops down onto the ground, bawling.

She ball her hands into a fist, thinking of Chaeyeon, thinking of anyone who ruined her life.

"You ... all of you will pay for this!!!" - Mrs. Shin

Mrs. Shin screamed her lungs out in anger as she hits the ground with her fists.

⎻ 

TO BE CONTINUED 

MARCH 24, 2018